Comments

Comments
    retroguy78 Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    I think I saw this when I was 8 or 9. The 80s was just full of dark, tear-jerking animated features.
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I kind of remember this movie. For the most part I remember seeing the cover of the video tape at the library when I was real little and renting it. Maybe if I saw some parts of the movie it'll all come back to me.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I had no idea there was a movie! This was one of my favorite stories growing up!
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I STILL have this on tape. I liked it a lot. :)
    TV1985 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I think their should be a new live action movie adaptaion to The Velveteen Rabit sometime in the near future. I saw a live action play of The Velveteen Rabit live at the Pershing Auditorium in Lincoln, Nebraska back in 1992.
    shiroihikari Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Just exactly which version is this? I have the one in the picture, but the description is describing a different version...
    EmeraldeJade Posted 7 years 18 days ago
    I used to have this movie. Can't believe I forgotten about it. This is the version I remember the most as well. I wish I knew where my old vhs was.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    this was ok
    secretvixen Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I understand this story had different versions but this one I saw the most. I always cried at the ending...excuse me, i'll be alright....
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    it makes me sad because i use to watch it when i had a stuffed rabbit with wings and a halo
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 14 days ago
    Ugh, this show didn't make much sense to me.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I've seen several different versions of this story (and I've owned the novel for decades) but this is my favorite version. I was always sad for all of the other toys though.

If you'd like to see it again, it's on YouTube. Unfortunately, videos on that site have a habit of abruptly vanishing...