Comments

Comments
    MunchCream Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    An American horror/slasher movie classic,i love thiz series!!
    sicilianu Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    BEST slasher movie!
    since97 Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    haha i saw all of them 2 yrs ago
    HellScorpion Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    Without a doubt one of the best horror films ever...
    superhumansamuri Posted 4 years 3 months ago
    i love classic slasher films like this and halloween and black christmas(the originals not the remake crap thank you very much),but this one has always been special to me over the others because they dont have the killer getting there head cut of in the end or haveing a kid who was supposed to be dead jumping out of the lake ate the end lol
    TheWizard Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    My favorite slasher series!!! :D. Does anyone else remember when they actually used to have Friday The 13th
    movie marathons?. Well anyway nothing says 80's horror like Friday The 13th...and Jason can kick Freddys ass!!! lol
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    1980 the year that launched the Friday the 13th franchise. With one of my favorite slasher movies yet! When you put together horny teens,Weed, beer you get Friday the 13th. I am sure all of you know what happens in the movie Jason's mom pamela Voorhees. After her the son Jason Voorhees would pick up the mantel of murder and mayham!
    marioman360 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I Picked up this timeless classic at my grocery store (yeah my grocery store) for a keen $5.99 and it is now one of my favorite movies of all time, Sitting Pretty by Freddy's movies.
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I wonder what the remake will be like probably more violent than the original
    Friday The 13th Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    The Michael Bay Platinum Dunes looks like it will not disapoint. We shall see.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    2 more days form Friday The 13th.

I hope they some Friday The 13th movies on this friday.

But I think it would be on cable tv so it could be all cut up.
    That is what I hate.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Carrie not Carry sorry
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Just so you know all you Jason fans.

So you dont have to find out when you see a trailer for this film & you should of known mounths ago.

Ha! Ha! Ha!
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I cant wait to see Jason killing in the new 2009 Friday The 13th remake.

wierd in:
    Australia, Netherlands, & Russia they come out on Feb. 12th, 09

But in:
    US, Norway, Sweden, & UK they come out on Feb.
    Friday The 13th.

I found this info on http://www.imdb.com/
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Friday the 13th: 5/5 Awsome
    Friday the 13th Part II: 4/5 very good
    Friday the 13th Part III in 3-D: 3/5 1 star goes to since its in 3-D
    Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chaper: 2/5 starting to fall
    Friday the 13th Part V: A New Begging: 1/5 pissing me off!
    Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives: 3/5 ok maybe some hope for sequals maybe?
    Friday the 13th Part VII: A New Blood: 0.5/5 realy pissing me off now!
    Friday the 13th Part VIII: 0.25/5 pissing me off more & more now!
    Friday the 13th Part IX: Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday: 4/5 back on track for me
    Jason X: Friday the 13th Part X: Pissing me off a lot more now
    Freddy VS. Jason: 5/5 awsome again

My Father was born on the same day as Kane Hodder the guy who has played Jason more then once.
    stpaulgangster Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    Part 7,8, & Jason X just suck they are scary but with the sequals they just dont have new plots.

Part 7: Carry giril ripping off Stephen King.

Part 8: Jason takes New York City. No new plot.

Jason X: In space and in the year 2455 sucks.
    joshwjones Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    Although I love this film and 8 of its sequels, I have to note that the opening tag line of the above text is wrong. F13 did not make more than TESB that year. F13 did not crack the 40 million mark; although, that is fantastic for a low budget horror film in 1980.
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    Exactly killjoy. The atmosphere in the film was wonderful.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    I loved the music.But for some reason all the shots done right at twilight always freaked me out.I think it was all the shadows and the knowing that soon it will be night.Like the scene when it was almost night and Crazy Ralph was going "You're doomed you're all doomed."
    ricflair1983 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    If you look at Jason's mom you can see where he gets his good looks from lol
    Nostalgiascape Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    The spark to the madness. This movie had excellent atmosphere!
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Jason's mom: "YOU let him drown.. you never paid any ATTENTION! Look what you did to him.. LOOK what you DID to HIM!!"

Jason has a line in this one: "Kill her mommy.. KILL her! Don't let her get away mommy.. don't let her LIVE!"