Comments

Comments
    thebeatgoeson Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    After seeing it for the first time back in '97, I got lucky one day and found the soundtrack on CD. Listened to it so many times that when I went into the Army, I had all the songs memorized and stuck in my head and I would "play" a song or 2 for extra motivation.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    First time I watched this, I felt like I wanted to throw up. Gonna try to watch it again sometime.
    axlrose11050 Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    i love watching this move drunk
    Metalhead Rashad Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Kick ass movie. Definitely one of my top animated features from the 1980s. The sequel sucked.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Great movie, the sequel was kinda dumb.
    orlando81 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    I just saw this movie a few weeks ago on VH1 Classic and I could not think of the name. Pretty cool movie though.
    Greengoblin Posted 6 years 8 months ago

Hot animated movie, this was always a fave of mine since i was 11 in 1993 watching this and taping off TBS in it's censored version. Then when i was 14 in 1996 i bought the uncut version with all the nudity and gore restored in, i've always had a thing for Taarna since i was 11. The soundtrack rules too!
    jugheaddm Posted 7 years 24 days ago
    What do you mean Wigger ? Mirage ? That's so racist. But the movie was awesome. WAYYYYY better than the lame sequel FAKK 2. I wish more american animation would be as cutting edge. Love the magazine also.
    Einder Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    I saw this movie soo soo good very well drawn at america's peak (at that time's peak I think).
    verno Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i watched this on sci fi a couple of weeks back it was ok with the gun that turns people into dust this was a french comic book
    CenturyNEXT Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I remember this flik to be so cutting edge back in the day. It was up there with Rock & Rule, and Star Chaser. It still rocks.
    Knites Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    This movie was the first time I saw nude animated women. I saw it at a RPG convention and it set me on the track towards the mighty anime collection I have now.
    cooling_guy Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    great movie for all the guys who like cartoons.(or sexual violence) See me I found that the movie was great!!
    DrThrax Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I though it was cool. I like HM 2000 better though.
    kaleb1979 Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    Actually an ongoing adult illustrated magazine full on sci-fi. I have a subscription just for the hell of it. 6 issues a year and filled with weird stories. I have the DVD, but was'nt as good as seeing it as a kid.
    Tomi_B Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    "Headbangers in leather..." - Sammy Hagar. Did you know this movie was based on a comic book? Fill of sex & violence!