Comments

Comments
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    When I first rented this my Mom totally freaked out. I told her I wanted to check it out because its considered a really popular film. Based on what I here its about I may have a hard time watching it.
    Tom Cloudkicker Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    As a seven-year-old boy in 1972, my late father gave me a copy of the soundtrack to "A Clockwork Orange". It was one weird way of being introduced to the music of Beethoven...but I liked it! To this day, I can't hear Beethoven's Ninth Symphony without harkening back to the movie!
    spyder88 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    great movie,i remember watching it for the first time17 years ago when i was only 14.i was so obsessed with this movie i use to watch it all the time and i even memorized the whole thing.i still have it memorized. i later read the book and found that i liked it a lot more than the movie.the american version of the books never had the last chapter published in them until the late 80's but the rest of the world was able to read it in it's entirety.the movie was based off the american version book so it never included the last chapter but i'll let you all find out why for yourselves.
    BenJamin Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    My God, I only watched the first 24 minutes of this film and I turned it off cuz it was freaking me out.
    grindcore fan Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Such an awesome movie.
    rockevergod Posted 6 years 11 days ago
    How can we forget the iconic yet infamous, British derby-wearing thug of Anthony Burgess's novel and Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece. A tour-de-force performance by Malcom McDowell, and "all that cal."
    BEOWULF THE AVATAR Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    AHH,THE GOOD OLD DAYS.
    Costanzagirl Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This movie is f***** up! I watched it for the first time not that long ago. Never read the book tho. Stanley Kubrick is a great director, but wow...
    Bigwig Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This movie made Stanley Kubrick very depressed. Kids in Great Britain saw this film and subsequently mimicked some of the violent crimes found within. Kubrick felt that this was his doing and fell into a deep depression as a result. Yay!
    BuckTurgidson Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship...gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!!
    VunilaGurila Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I have never been able to listen to Beethoven's 9th the same again!
    jpickens Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Pretty twisted for its time but some what tame when compared to the August underground series and such but still one of the best satires of modern society ever made.
    verno Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    an i watched this when i was 11 the guy who plays the main charcter said he regreated doing the film it funny with them girls haveing sex with that guy in fast motion and with classic music that made e laugh cos they get dreesed and just un change it funny :)
    Nostalgiascape Posted 8 years 22 days ago
    Twistedly glorious film.
    BigFatPaulie Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    "IT'S A SIN! IT'S A SIN!!"

Such a great movie.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Good calls, hawkeye! I desperately wanted to see this one when I was a kid, but it was one of the very few that my folks deemed off-limits (which made me wanna see it more). The first few times I saw it, I understood it but didn't quite "get" it, and I certainly didn't think it was all that great. Saw it again a few years later, fell in love with it, and it's been in my video collection for more than a decade.

Post-note: My parents saw this at a double-feature with "Three in the Attic" (and hated them both). I've never found that film, and video prints are allegedly edited, but I've always been curious about the little-known film that could run as a double-feature with "A Clockwork Orange"...
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    messed up in a good way. Alex is sublimely crazy, which makes it the more appealing.
    Jake 1079 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    A mest up trailer for a mest up movie,I've seen lots of bissar scifi movies from the 70'ds but this one seems to have the most girl rapeing gang fighting vilant action for it's time,you've seen the wall in his trashy apartment with all those naked guy's in line clothes I mean who would honysty paint that in an apartment,the grafedie drawings over it truly shows the arts discusting flying colers besides that there was also the statue thing that looked like a giant shab,so besides the acts of vilant crimes theres also a lot of sexual content as well,this is just one of those movies thats kind of kool but kind of bizzare at the same time or should I say kind of kool but mosty bizzare at the same time,so overall I give this movie a 10 out of 10 for beaing bizzare funny musical vilant sexual in a nasty way and just plane weird at the same time.
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 months ago
    oh god. you suck.
    eep! Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    The film, “A Clockwork Orange”, is a beautiful rendition of Anthony Burgess’s original vision. Stanley Kurbrick is a genius.