Comments

Comments
    AndrewV1992 Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    This is an awesome movie. I'm watching it by the way, on VHS.
    KevinKlinelover Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    This movie is pretty good. This is one of my favorites.
    kingleoice Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    Yeah!!!
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This is a wonderful Disney film, its so dark and gothic that I love it! Hellfire is one of the most powerful songs in a Disney Film!
    Deleted Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    For a kids' film, this was pretty dark and dramatic. I love it!
    Trueblue94 Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    This is a really, really, good Disney movie, but there are a lot of mature subjects that I don't think little kids would understand. I love the songs "Topsy Turvy" and "God Help the Outcasts".
    Galactusgirl Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This was a good Disney movie.
    NoWay Posted 8 years 19 days ago
    Best Disney movie ever made.
    SilverViper01 Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Oh, and kudos to whoever uploaded the trailer! ^_^
    Copper20 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I heard about this first on my Aristocats VHS.
    SilverViper01 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I love this movie!!! I pretty much agree with DancePetunia about everything. I love the dark undertones, the animation was amazing, and Frollo was an awesome villain. The music still gets me to this day.
    DancePetunia Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I really liked this one. A lot of people didn't because it's dark and Quasi doesn't get the girl, but it was still great. And the villian was a TRUE villian. Do you know how many Frollo's wandered around back in the day? Loved the whole thing. The choral, gothic music... it was all grand.
    BJSullivan Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    One of the greatest Disney movies of all time!

I remember the first time I heard of this movie was on my sister's birthday in 1996. She gotthe Pocahontas movie for her birthday, so we decided to watch. It had the trailer for Hunchback on it, and that was the first time I ever heard of it. I really wanted to see it bad.

My dad promised that he would take me to see it the day it came out to theatres, and he did. I still remember the date, June 23, 1996. On June 23, 2006, I watched the movie when I came home from school to celebrate the tenth anniversary of its release

It's still one of the greatest Disney movies of all time!