Comments

Comments
    AndrewV1992 Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    TV1985, Dan Castellaneta, the voice for Homer Simpson,did the voice for Genie for the Aladdin TV series and The Return of Jafar. Robin Williams is probably the more well known voice of the character, having not only voiced Genie for Aladdin (the movie) and Aladdin and the King of Thieves,but also for a few filler material for ABC/Disney's One Saturday Morning and I think Robin Williams made an appearance on the Aladdin Special Edition DVD, after many yearsof being initially excluded from the cast, due to low pay from the Company, hence the reason why the other person voiced Genie
    TV1985 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    Well Trueblue94, Aladdin and the King of Thieves was still good for a Disney sequel. After all, Robin Williams returned as the voice of Genie, since Dan Castellaneta (also voice of Homer Simpson) was the voice of Genie in Aladdin and the Return of Jafar.
    ashestamour Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    this movie kicked ass. thats all me and my brother did at my grams, was watch this and Hercules. thats it.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    I grew up with Aladdin and The Return of Jafar, but I haven't seen the final chapter. Since most Disney sequels have more of an appeal to little kids I don't know how much I'd enjoy this one.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    to aprilmae: you want a place on the back of a giant turtle??
    AprilMae Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    This movie was so great. I want a place on the back of a giant turtle. It would be awesome.
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Used to love this movie!
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Somehow I've always thought of this movie like "Return of the Jedi", as being the final chapter.
    Sgt.scorpious Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    ah yes apparently this was also a t.v movie because again at the end credits it says disney television animation again which i found odd
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    lol it was funny
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Both sequils of Aladdin are just fine.

I don't know why some people won't respect the fact that some fans of Disney love the sequils to some classic Disney flicks. Especially little children.

I like the ending to the whole Aladdin trilogy at the end of Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 2 days ago
    ,.......what was i thinking?
    Daikun Posted 9 years 11 days ago
    This movie's only saving grace was the return of Robin Williams as the Genie. Other than that, this movie was lame.