Comments

Comments
    StayPuft1989 Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    My sister Erin saw this at the theater. But my Dad and I saw Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie that day.
    retroguy78 Posted 3 years 3 months ago
    I saw Anastasia in theaters with my younger sister when I was a freshman in high school. We both loved it. My girlfriend and I watched this movie together recently when I rented it on DVD. The whole soundtrack is fantastic too.
    Mrs_Retro Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    This was a cuyte movie i love the song of it!~
    lolabunny Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    good movie but ive seen better
    lol_guy Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    someone apart of me think that vladimir look litke the Fievel´s dad?

pst great movie
    NumberFive Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I loved this film so much that I hate it.
    cascada0700 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I liked that film when It came out in the UK in 1998, about the last member of the Russian royal family.

The music which I described is enchanting and calming.

One of my most favorite characters is Pooka the little dog (I couldn't tell if Pooka is male or female) and my least favorite character is Rasputin.
    AprilMae Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I love this movie. I remember going over to a friends house and singing with it. 'If I can learn to do it' was the song I was really good at singing all three parts to it! It was a great movie and come on, it was cute!
    tabbyy__ Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    I love the song
    Once upon a December.
    xP
    CandyCane Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Used to see this movie over and over again lol
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i used to watch this every day while eating lunch. too bad the tape broke :(
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    i can't wait to see the royal russian family of romanovs in the palace is gonna make me rich!
    daniellerenee91 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    it was really hard for me to watch anastasia become seperated from her grandmother, but in the end i loved the movie =]
    Bokura63 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    I freakin loved this movie as a little girl. than fianlly a few months ago i decided to dig through my old box of vhs's and watch it. kind of bad when you can sing along with sings even after you hadn't seen it for atleast 7 or so years. and you guys remember that little bat of Rasputins? Bartok i think his name was, so cute!
    simonfanatic Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    omg! this movie was awesome. i used to watch it all the time when i was little. i love dimitri! he and anya (anastasia) were sooo cute together.
    Ballala Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This was an awesome movie! I remember watching it so many times when I was little. Great songs too!
    EZR09 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I took Anastasia on dvd to school three years ago because we watched movies on Fridays. I showed my class what movie I brought and two bullies were saying "I'M VOTING IT OUT!! I told them that it wasn't a bad movie and I was going to report them to the Board of Education. The instuctors in the room didn't like that and they had me move to another seat. I said that after I had fed up with their rude behavior and I kept complaining to the instructors about them harassing me and being rude to me and mostly they just refused to do something about it.
    charles de girl Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    anastasia is on chocolate box: animation movie on youtube.com
    Lobolover Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    it was good.Rasputin was "owning" them and I so wished hed get a few decent damned villians cept litle green alie.....er,I mean gargoyles and bugs that dont even apear on the surface world.Stil,underworld or whatever the place of his after-death residence is called is a clasic example of when kid shows could stil be creative AND scarry at times.
    verno Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    the cartoons look to real
    HarryReems Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    it's groovy.
    SexyGrl101 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    i love this movie
    Mistress9 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I think I've seen this movie at least 10 times..and it never gets old.
    Caps 2.0 Posted 8 years 2 days ago
    I was on YouTube and I saw a "Back To The Future" music video set to the song "Journey To The Past". Now I have that tune jacked in my head. It's a great song, but I need something different in my head.
    Astera Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This movie is awesome, it has a great soundtrack and great animation (for the time it was made).
    casey10221 Posted 8 years 4 months ago