Comments

Comments
    Deleted Posted 2 years 4 months ago
    A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!?!
    memboy12 Posted 4 years 17 days ago
    i wouldn't even go see tht mess
    highwind1985 Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    As far as nostalgia goes, I have gallons of it in my body (yes it's a liquid for this metaphor), but I fear I would need an entire state's supply of it to appreciate this movie.

I put on three pairs of nostalgia glasses and rewatched this a few months back, and sadly, it didn't fare well at all. The cheesy one-liners from Mr. Freeze and Batman were almost intolerable, and the overall art direction had strayed so far from the original Michael Keaton performance that I could hardly believe this was even in the same comic universe.
    199478q29 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    What an awsome movie havent seen it in years.
    Mariorules Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This.....is not Batman. This is a perfect you should NOT watch sequels. Superman IV was more better than this. The plot had no elements to Batman whatsoever, and the acting is really dumb. WTHECK? This is not worth it at all!
    Ironjoker Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Alrighty, I'm not even gonna bother quoting the Nostalgia critic. To be honest this movie could be bad or Okay depending on how you looked at it. If you are seeing it as a Serious Movie Followup to the other movies, then yes. It's Terrible. But if you are looking at it in the same light as say, The old Adam west TV show, then it's okay (Not Great though.) with a more than a few issues *Ahembatnipples*. But, like I said. It depends on how you look to it
    Mariorules Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    "This is why Superman works alone."
    NostalgiaGods Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    They Had The Balls To Give The Greatest Superhero Of All Time.....A BAT CREDIT CARD!!? RAPE MY CHILDHOOD WILL YOU!! Robin is too winny , The Bat suits has those stupid nipples in it , batgirl is super lame , Uma Thurman is god awfully ugly , Arnold doesnt forfil what is a really great villain in the cartoons and comic books into freezing puns and over the top action sequences , its was made for kids just to sell toys. the whole movie was a dumb excuse for a toy ad. just think of how much moneyent into this film that could save starving children. Mr Freeze can likely find a job at Dairy Queen for all I care selling freeze cones and ice cream singing ice ice baby and having poison ivy feel his cold nipples. do you think he likes taking care of his dying wife in the care and saftey of a neon lit ice cream puff? its like disney literaly hiding in disneyland! dont you think someone would of checked out that hideout for suspiciousness? and of course the awful move of the bat credit card and the rubber icicles. I know its suppose to be the worst film ever made , but seriously there is far worse films out there. but that doesnt save this film from being as crappy as it is. thank god christopher nolan brought the seriosuness back with Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. then again we get the retarded fans trying to compare between TDK & Batman 1989. its pointless. its the constipation of american cinema. a bowl blockage in which nothing of any value can possibly be removed.the worst film of all time made by the terror of joel schumacher. were talking about a movie that so bad , that lawyers are making reasonable arguments that their clients crimes maybe horrible , but at least they didnt make batman and robin. and in the remotest parts of south east asia , it is still considered the #1 perfered form of execution. " Show Him Batman & Robin " , " NO! No No Anything But That ! "
    foxkidsfan Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    I did see this film on dvd. I was appalled, how could they do this to the batman franchise?! Who in the world would have the balls to hire big A list stars like: George Clooney, Uma Thurman and Arnold "The Terminator" Schwarzenegger to star in this piece of first class crap?
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    By the way, as horrible as it is, it's one of the most quotable movies ever. So much fun to repeat lines from it.
    SimonTheGoaler Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Alright, everyone! Chill!
    Dico Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    WORST.....BATMAN MOVIE........EVER!!! i don't know WHAT Joel Shomoker was thinking! wait, HE WASN'T THINKING!! he probably did this while he was high!
    Redhead Metalhead Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Let's kick some ice!

And I wouldn't even pay a dime for the movie. Maybe a penny, but that's pushing it . . .
    Love Lover Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I didn't like this movie until my girlfriend pointed out to me how funny it is, especially Mr. Freeze. I still don't like it, but I like to laugh at it now, so it's not my least favorite movie anymore.

I saw it at Wal-Mart for $7.50. That's way too much. :(
    Deleted Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    This film is alright. I've seen waaaay worse.
    Benjanime Posted 6 years 11 days ago
    i thought that batgirl had red hair? i could be wrong...
    nick Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    Everyone thinks this movie is so bad. SCREW THEM!!!!! This movie is great
    classicnick93 Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    In my opinion, looking at the plot, this movie could have been a huge success. However, Clooney can't play the part, There was no "Burton Magic" and gotham was not dark at all, instead it was a sea of neon, come on . BAtman Forever was in no way a waste of time and still a decent film, but if Burton was still affiliated with the franchise and they got Kilmer back, it would have been much better. On a positive note, Arnold kicked ass in this movie.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This and "Batman Forever" ruined the franchise back in the 90s. But thanks to Christopher Nolan, we have "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight". Those are the best Batman films of all time!
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    This movie stunk. They tried to hard to put comedy in it. And having Clooney play Batman was the worst mistake of this movie.
    Skullovitch Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    To this day, it is still the best comedy ever made lol.
    faye2071 Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This movie sucked so bad, I'll admit it, but I can't help but watch it over and over again.
    princess of power Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    The perfect MST3K movie! But in all seriousness, this movie was absolutely terrible. No Burton magic (even the unfairly reviled Batman Forever was at least produced by him), no prior knowledge of the comics, no heart. I'm GLAD I didn't see this one in theatres. And this is the main reason why George Clooney (yes, Oscar "winning" *snickers* actor George Clooney) is the only Batman actor who cannot show his face at Comic-Con. "Batman shouldn't be depressed over his parents' deaths", my ass! Just a total piece of shit.
    adog3001 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    This movie was beyond abysmal....I can't believe I went to see this in theaters. My father paid to see it and he almost threw his boot at the damn movie screen. And Patrick Stewart as Mr. Freeze....omg, that would've been absolutely amazing. Why did you leave us Burton...WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    kerfootb Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Yeah, I only realized how bad it was a few years ago. I was 11, hadn't really seen any PG-13 movies, was dumb, and thought it was at least a little cool. The Moviefone site rated it #1 as the worst sequel ever, and I don't blame them.
    RetroToon Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I didn't realise it when it first came out but this really did kill the Batman series. Jim Carrey as The Riddler makes sense but The Govenator (Arnold) as Mr. Freeze?! Why COULDN'T it be Patrick Stewart? I know he eventually became Professor X in the X-Men films, but he would have been perfect as Mr. Freeze. And Batman pulling out a credit card was just too much.
    Ganstaman56 Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    Batcatpenguin-

Just what was BB missing?
    Ganstaman56 Posted 8 years 18 days ago
    walkin memorial-

You can't like this film much less call it the best batman film and still be a Batman fan.

roddyp15-

please tell me you're joking.
    The Walkin Memorial Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I got this on tape best batman movie until Batman Begins came out it kicks ass
    grizzly Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    This movie was all right.
    SquidMan93 Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I sorta like this movie.
    mrs.link Posted 9 years 8 months ago
    i remember after seeing this i loved poision ivy and i kept on putting dust on my hands and drawing pic of leaves on them and blowing them at everyone. i loved her and i wanted her HQ with all the flowers and crap so badly