Comments

Comments
    skyluke1 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    wow, now I understand. I remember being a kid and hearing my parents reference the name "Fritz the Cat" then giggle and I could never figure out what was so darn funny. I do remember asking them once and I think my mom said it was just something that I didn't need to know about. Glad that one of my life's mysteries is now solved.
    scooby2 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    classic film seen this on youtube and on dvd man was this film hiliarous and rude
    Deleted Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    This was a good film, but I feel that the sequel was better.
    NastradumasKid Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    I heard this was a very naughty movie.
    jillydoll60 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    this was the best cartoon movie ever but then again R. Crumb is my first cousin, so I am a little biased.
    SuzanneHIH Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This was the first thing I saw by accident on the Playboy Channel. LOL It was entertaining. It would be fun to see this again, since I kept turning it off everytime I heard my mom come into the other room. I think I watched 1/4 of it. She had no clue I knew we had more than 6 channels on our TV.
    Benjanime Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i need to watch this on youtube
    cowandchicken Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I just saw this and...wow. That was deffinalty messed up, haha!
    mrbumpy Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    A cartooon for adults?In 1972?
    animefan123 Posted 8 years 17 days ago
    This movie looks to much for me
    verno Posted 8 years 22 days ago
    man did that cat get some loving
    pearljamownzyou Posted 8 years 28 days ago
    I heard that the grandma from Family Matters was in this movie.
    pancho420 Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Now this brings back memories!!I first saw this movie when I was 11.I was staying the night at a friends house.We got bored with HBO,and we deceided to look through the videos they had.We found this video at the bottom of a box of tapes they had in the basement.Might I say,we got an eye full.Not to mention a head full.We copied the tape several times and gave it to friends.Needless to say,we got caught and I received the whoopin' of a life time.I still have trouble sitting from time to time,but is was worth it.
    Gorbash Posted 9 years 22 days ago
    Hah! Just got my Frtiz the cat collection in the post today :D
    Gorbash Posted 9 years 27 days ago
    Also before my time but in my eyes a great little film, DESPITE it inturn being the death for Fritz because the film was made without real permission from his creator, Robert Crumb, who inturn got pissed off about that and killed Fritz in the comic series
    SHNAG Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    While this is far older then i am, this looks quite familar to me. I espcially remeber the crazy sex when he was in the full body cast.

this was actually in the theaters?