Comments

Comments
    Rosequartz2000 Posted 6 days 8 hours ago
    I loved this movie as a kid. I was around 3 when it came out.
    Toggle Comment ThreadPinface Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    One of my fave anime movies! i played the game when i was 8 years old and loved it. I saw an ad for this movie when i was 10 when it came out and saw it as i loved it for i thought it was based on the game but it wasn't, it was made in 1989 and it's a very nice Miyazaki-esque movie with good qualities and from the producers of Akira including same animators. This is one of my first anime movies as i also saw Vampire Hunter D, Robot Carnival and My Neighbor Totoro the next year.
    Rosequartz2000 Posted 6 days 8 hours ago
    My neighbor Liz thought the same thing. I wouldn't see those movies and Twilight of the Cockroaches until 1995, with Cartoon Network's Night of the Vampire Robots. I saw Totoro that same year.
    Rosequartz2000 Posted 6 days 8 hours ago
    lovebubbles88 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    OMG!!!! i loved this movie!!! Shazama pajama!!!!
    80sToons4Ever Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I never saw this as a kid. I only knew about it because of the Nintendo game. The game was really fun, but insanely hard.
    supersonic Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    there is a movie out there called finding nemo
    Sierracore Posted 9 years 7 months ago
    I watched the HELL out of this movie. Still one of my favorites.
    Chibii Posted 10 years 23 days ago
    this is one of the very few childrens movies that actually has a good plot, thats lovable, scary, but still has such a good story that you keep comming back to watch it over and over again. it also has a connection with studio ghibli which is why it still gives you that feel that a ghibli quality movies gives
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 10 years 3 months ago
    I liked it a lot, I can't remember what the hell it was about though. It scared me a lot too though.
    kylewhite Posted 10 years 9 months ago
    Cool movie. I like the Game to.
    jerseygirl Posted 11 years 15 days ago
    this movie rocked!!
    Echidna64 Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    One of my favorites as a kid, does anybody know where I can download this movie?
    CrunkedChrissy Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    One of my all time childhood favorites. I fell in love when I was little & it's still awesome.
    RyanTheWeird Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    It was an American - Japanese co-production. I rented this recently, it really feels like a ghibli movie, but not. It is still just as awesome today as it was when I was a kid.
    VoidtheNoid Posted 11 years 4 months ago
    It's "Pizamma Pajama!" Everyone gets it wrong, even in the movie lol.
    This was my favorite movie to rent for a while. I loved the dream aspect of it, the puppy love, and the mischief. As I remember, I don't think any of my friends appreciated it.
    Skeletor Posted 11 years 6 months ago
    This was an Anime, right?
    Eureeka Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    I have the trailer to this! Could someone tell me how you convert videos to the computer?
    dramagirl1990 Posted 12 years 2 months ago
    i saw this on the disney channel once when i was really young. i remember bits and pieces of it.