Comments

Comments
    Pinface Posted 4 years 8 months ago

One of my fave anime movies! i played the game when i was 8 years old and loved it. I saw an ad for this movie when i was 10 when it came out and saw it as i loved it for i thought it was based on the game but it wasn't, it was made in 1989 and it's a very nice Miyazaki-esque movie with good qualities and from the producers of Akira including same animators. This is one of my first anime movies as i also saw Vampire Hunter D, Robot Carnival and My Neighbor Totoro the next year.
    lovebubbles88 Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    OMG!!!! i loved this movie!!! Shazama pajama!!!!
    80sToons4Ever Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    I never saw this as a kid. I only knew about it because of the Nintendo game. The game was really fun, but insanely hard.
    supersonic Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    there is a movie out there called finding nemo
    Sierracore Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    I watched the HELL out of this movie. Still one of my favorites. :)
    Chibii Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    this is one of the very few childrens movies that actually has a good plot, thats lovable, scary, but still has such a good story that you keep comming back to watch it over and over again. it also has a connection with studio ghibli which is why it still gives you that feel that a ghibli quality movies gives
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I liked it a lot, I can't remember what the hell it was about though. It scared me a lot too though.
    kylewhite Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Cool movie. I like the Game to.
    jerseygirl Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    this movie rocked!!
    Echidna64 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    One of my favorites as a kid, does anybody know where I can download this movie?
    CrunkedChrissy Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    One of my all time childhood favorites. I fell in love when I was little & it's still awesome.
    RyanTheWeird Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    It was an American - Japanese co-production. I rented this recently, it really feels like a ghibli movie, but not. It is still just as awesome today as it was when I was a kid.
    VoidtheNoid Posted 8 years 15 days ago
    It's "Pizamma Pajama!" Everyone gets it wrong, even in the movie lol.
    This was my favorite movie to rent for a while. I loved the dream aspect of it, the puppy love, and the mischief. As I remember, I don't think any of my friends appreciated it.
    Skeletor Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This was an Anime, right?
    Eureeka Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    I have the trailer to this! Could someone tell me how you convert videos to the computer?
    dramagirl1990 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    i saw this on the disney channel once when i was really young. i remember bits and pieces of it.