Comments

Comments
    TreyVore Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    The Garfield specials were so much fun.

Such a shame Lorenzo Music died.
    Coco Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    i miss the garfield cartoons they used to play on YTV
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Good special.
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    I rented this, and really liked it. One scene was pretty sad, but overall it was great.

That was the voice of Nermal? You learn something new everyday. The Garfield and Friends cartoon is really how I got to know Garfield, and I thought Nermal was a girl. One, because he had eyelashes, and two, because his voice was obviously a female's. Felt silly when I found out he was a boy, but in my mind he'll always be a girl.
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    the same girl who sang "so long old friend" soon became the voice of nermal :)
    Harpsiccord Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    That song from this episode had me crying for about 20 minutes. The one that's sung when they're in the pound? I don't even think I could bring myself to watch it again.
    oldnickfan Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    How come it says "Comments for the Movie Homeboys in Outer Space"??
    verno Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    they most of got some of this for the ideas for the movie
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    Yes, I cry too. But I usually just fast-forward through the sad scenes and just watch the funny scenes.
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    CanadianWeirdAlFan, you rock. I'm an equally loyal Garfield freak. Even though I was pretty disappointed by the movie I bought the DVD as well and will most likely buy the collectors re-release of it as well as the DVD to A Tail of Two Kitties, but I also thought A Tail of Two Kitties was MUCH better than the first movie. I'm just a hopeless Garfield fan who'd buy just about anything with his name and label simply because it's Garfield.
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    I own all those Garfield specials on DVD. I had pre-ordered them before they were available. Thanks to the chapters website. :)

Yes, I even cry at some of the moments in the movies too..and I'm 27. I grew up on Garfield. :)

I even own Garfield The Movie and plan to get the sequal, A Tail of Two Kitties. :)
    Agent 13 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I cried the first time I saw this Garfield special, too, princess_lana. You're not alone. Of course I was 10 at the time, but even at 22 it still tugs at my heart strings.