Comments

Comments
    Benjanime Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    i have the vhs, but it's seen better days, so i'll get the dvd online
    RedMetalSky Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    This is one of my favorite animated movies if not my favorite. It's too bad there will probably never be another Chipmunk movie that even comes close to this. I was disgusted when I saw the commercial for the CG/live action movie, same with the sequel. The CG chipmunks look different act different and are not voiced by Ross Bagdasarian Jr. and Janice Karman, they are not the chipmunks. If you want to see a real Alvin And The Chipmunks movie The Chipmunk Adventure is it.
    mightyernest Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    Man! I used to love this movie! The best Chipmunks movie ever.
    texasguy09 Posted 5 years 26 days ago
    Less Trashy?

You mean Fake Looking Artificial CGI tops, beautifully hand drawn, hand crafted Animation?

Yeah right...........
    evan2007 Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    the chipettes are going to be in the 2009 sequel to the 2007 live action chipmunks movie, and in this one they look less trashy then they do in 2-D 80's movie
    rnorred06 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I always loved this movie, but I never bought it on video. It did air on TV a lot back in the mid 90's. I finally bought this movie on DVD recently. It also came with the soundtrack. It's awesome!
    dededeisawesome Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    this is awesome much better than the new even though the new one is alright
    Benjanime Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    lol whoever wrote the summary can't even spell
    Mrs_Retro Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    gosh i loe them so much
    BenJamin Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    We would watch all the time on the Disney Channel. Now I got in on DVD and I still enjoy it as I when I was a kid. This is the kind of movie that inspires me to take a trip around the world. "Mario! Where's My Coffee!?"
    Lady Yuki Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I have this on DVD now! I'm so glad I found it, it was only seven bucks at Wal-Mart.

Anyine else feel like the Chipettes had a slightly larger role in the movie than the Chipmunks?
    littlechimpy Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Probably my all-time favourite animated movie. It's classic. And the storyline is so wicked. You gotta love Claus and Claudia... they just don't make villains like they used to
    CartoonFan2780 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    I bought the only copy Best Buy had on DVD.
    TheOriginalBrittany Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This is love.
    my favourite movie of alvin & the chipmunks !
    retroguy78 Posted 7 years 23 hours ago
    I loved both this movie and the soundtrack. I recently saw it on youtube.

Unfortunately, the song "Off To See The World" reminds me of a night of insomnia I had when I was 12. I had watched this movie with my sister and cousin just before going to bed and this song was stuck in my head the whole night through.
    jazo Posted 7 years 22 days ago
    hell yes! I used to love this movie.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I love the show but I haven't seen this movie in years.
    rnorred06 Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    This was an awesome movie! I may buy it someday on dvd.
    animefan123 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this was really cute! Its so adorable to hear them sing!
    ducktalesfan1977 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I love this movie, I have the DVD and watch it like every other day. The songs brought back so many memories.
    dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 29 days ago
    The one segment of this movie where the Chipmunks and Chipettes perform "The Boys/Girls of Rock & Roll" has got to be one of the greatest musical extravaganzas in movie history!
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Oh my favorite part would be the one where the adults were chasing after all 6 chipmunks and they silded down the tunnel at the airport where you put suitcases in through. That is fun! I wish they had that at an amuament or a water park! That would be just perfect.
    CanadianWeirdAlFan Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    This movie was so awesome! I use to watch it all the time. :)
    BlueMario Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    My Brother Taped this movie once.
    puzzlegut Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Loved this movie as a kid. Use to have it recorded on a video tape, but the tape eventually went bad and got thrown away. I think I still have the Alvin doll that I got from Burger King when they did their promotion for the movie.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I loved The Chipmunk Adventure. It's been about ten years or so since the last time I've seen that movie.