Comments

Comments
    thebeatgoeson Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    When I was in Jr. high, me and a friend watched this on VHS every single day after school until we knew all the lines to it to the point where we were able to quote it perfectly as well as do the lines as they were being said.
    To this day, I can still recite Wayne's World with about 90% accuracy.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    I totaley Agree with Roadgeek Waynes world is a true anthem to the 90s I havent seen this movie since I was 6 I gotta watch it again it was great.
    bridgmon007 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Think I ruined our VCR as many times as I watched this.
    MurderFaceMesa Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    Ok, this is going to be more of a rant. But this movie opened, SNL to make a movie out of every some what popular sketch, now i saw a good chunk and this was a classic on it's own. But if you don't know the sketch, the movie is a waste of a date.
    KaoriKnight Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I thought this was the funniest movie ever when I was little
    marioman360 Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    It's party time! Excellent!
    benton gold Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    The sketches were better.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    This was a good movie, but the ending is just weird.
    evan2007 Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    actually, backfromthedead, the name of wayne's old girlfriend is stacy.
    fortunatebystander Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    Wayne's World was the first movie I ever watched in my entire life. I used to watch it everyday. Now not so much but I still love it every time I do
    evan2007 Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    mike myers rules!
    ilovemohawks Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    I never seen it, but I always wanted to.
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i like waynes old girlfriend that stalks him
    Rockcoons Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    Who's tryin' to kill you mr. dohnut man. I don't know but they better not! AYI AYI AYI AYI! Lol! One of best parts ever.
    animefan123 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    The king of all movies!
    akiraman26 Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    SHAWING
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    32311
    j2datbeezy Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    Definitely one of the best comedy movies ever. I loved it then and do now! The best parts were the Foxy part with Garth and of course the Bohemian Rhapsody scene!
    cleanmonk Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    its like a pare of underwear...... it becomes a part of you.... man this movie rocks!!
    J-Man Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    First time I saw this was at the drive-in.... I feel old. "Sometimes I would like to boldly go where no man has gone before".
    familyguylover Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    love this movie so much.... it rocks! the "gun rack" scene never fails to crack my friends and I up.
    TheOriginalBrittany Posted 7 years 16 days ago
    by far the best movie everr !
    both 1 & 2 are priceless
    1982kmk Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    i totally just watched this movie again like last week...and i forgot how funny it was....i also have the two movie box set..
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Great movie. btw...

If you click on "View All Comments"
    it says "All Comments On The Movie Dragonball"

Someone should report this error (I'm too lazy)... or don't (it's kinda funny). Your choice.
    MRCSL1 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    The best movie ever made. If any of you seen the trailer, the narrator is right. Also, I think I want to see this movie again. *Watches movie*
    Promofan93 Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    Funny movie. My mom got as a present for Sweetest Day like Wayne's World 1 and 2 together in a box set with awesome special features like commentaries and rad Easter Eggs (hint to the Easter Eggs:They're on the menus).
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I moved recently (2 months ago), and my VHS is stll in the box I packed my videos in until I assemble my bookshelf (which I just bought). I'm actually going to deep-six the VHS in lieu of the DVD, which has more stuff on it. Plus, it's $6.99. You cant beat that.

Allison :-)
    Trixielexi Posted 8 years 2 months ago
    Yeah me and my cousins HAVE to say a quote at LEAST once a day XD and Rob Lowe=Yummy-ness^^
    St. Jimmy Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    SHWING!!!!!
    Edwood Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    The first time I saw the movie, it was on vhs and i was about 12 or 13 years old. Even if i'm much older now, it still remains one of my favorite comedies. It's a cult movie !

Funny fact : One of my friends never saw the movie until yesterday.
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    Correction...make that fourteen years. This movie holds up well, either way. I was watching it the other day, and the part I turned on was when Wayne and Garth were at the garage--Wayne is listening to the Catonese tape and yelling, and Garth plays with a drill, resulting in a nasty scratch to a car. Then they get the card--Garth: Cool! Wayne: Cool!

Garth putting on his shock belt was the scene that did it for me...Dana Carvey had me at this point--as I've said, I was nine, and I've been a fan of his since! You still rock, Dana!
    Allison_SNLKid Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I was 9 years old when my parents took me and my brother to see this movie in the theater in the spring of 1992 (I turned 10 later that year). One of my oldest favorites, and is still really funny--13 years later. I loved Garth/Dana Carvey since I was 9...and I still do now. Now, at 23 years old, Carvey is my absolute favorite SNL cast member. I LOVE YOU DANA CARVEY!!!

The trailer is hysterical, and yes, VeniceQueen, the sequel was brilliant. Of course, one of the redeeming factors of the sequel was Christopher Walken. Like the original, I saw it in the movies--this time in early 1994, when I was 11.
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    Suction cups! Wooooo! Ha-ha! Nulp!
    Roadgeek Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I think that's one of the first movies I ever saw. I like to consider Wayne's World an anthem of the 90's.
    she-ra21 Posted 8 years 10 months ago