Comments

Comments
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Empire Strikes Back is my favroite Star Wars but I like this one too I love all 3 and beliave it or not I was a Antique shop and I picked up the orginal first relase of Return of The jedi on VHS from 1986. I loved it it only cost a 100 & 25 cents boy did I get a good buy and find somthing spechial to add to my VHS collection and to treshure FOrever I just love it.
    MandyPandy Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    This is my favorite Star Wars movie. It was kinda sad and happy at the end. I'm glad that Luke got Darth Vader to come back to the good side, but I was sad when he died.(Well he didn't really die because Jedis don't die they become spirits. Only Jedis can see them) My favorite part was when Luke was leaning on the tree and he saw Obi One Canobi, his dad and Yoda in spirit form. It was a very happy moment.
    supersonic Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    i hate the what they did the the star war episodes 456 in 1997, they add some stuff in some certain scenes that shouldn't be there
    MissHolly Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    best star wars film ever!
    supervehicle Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Gotta love the ending.
    evan2007 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    notice how luke has a BLUE lightsaber in the poster, yet he used a GREEN one in the film, because he lost his blue one when his hand got chopped off by vader.
    i geuss this is a pretty stupid thing to say since we all know the poster came out before the movie did.
    plus we all remember that luke's hand got cut off, so i don't need to point it out.
    ya' know, this is probably the longest comment i've ever posted.
    Mezase Master Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Your overconfidence is your weakness.

Your faith in your friends is yours!
    M4LKAL Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    Great lightsaber battle! Great planet side battle! The best space battle of all time!!! Fantastic story!
    dealydugan1995 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    The best out of all the Star Wars episodes!
    EightiesMan Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    Was I the only one who went to school believing that I had the force and tried to move things around with my mind? maybe so but it was fun trying.
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This movie was called "Blue Harvest" or something like that during production to keep the Star wars hype on the down low until it came out.
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I agree jmatts78. I own all three movies of Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi on the 2-Disc DVDs.

As much as I'm a fan of Star Wars, I like the original theatrical release versions of the Star Wars Trilogy the best.
    Deleted Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I just glad that G. Lucas finally decided to release the original theatrical versions to DVD... I hated the remixed versions. HATED them. And Episodes I-III were just unforgivable. Blagh...

But I do love Return of the Jedi :) It was the first movie I remember seeing in the theatre... I was 3 or 4 when it first came out.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    This is my favorite Star Wars out of all 6 of them.
    whippletheduck Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    is there anything better for 1983?
    SquidMan93 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    Darth Vader's face scared the hell out of me when Luke took the mask off! Did this happen to anyone else?
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    I love the original musical sequence in Jabbas Palace and the original Ewok celebration at the end of Return of the Jedi.

The newer musical sequence in Jabba's Palace was awful. However the newer ending celebration showing celebrations all over the galaxy was ok. But nothing beats the original.
    sewage Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just got the 2004 Trilogy collection and wondered why they first released Revenge of the Jedi but changed to Return of the Jedi. Omg everyone watch the ending of this movie from the 2004 Trilogy collection you'll see why I don't want to spoil it!! It makes me cry now though!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I only experienced 'A New Hope' (1997 Special Edition) in the theater when I was in the fifth grade and let me tell ya, it was FAR better than watching it on VHS or even DVD for that matter! It's unfortunate that I didn't get to chance to see 'The Empire Strikes Back' or 'Return of the Jedi' on the big screen! I'm hoping that they'll bring all the movies back to theaters again someday!
    agentkev Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Jedi is my fave...it was the only one i ever saw in the theaters...I was around 4
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Return of the Jedi is just as good as both Star Wars: A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.

Nothing beats the Original and Best versions of the Star Wars Trilogy.