Comments

Comments
    Evangelie Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    My six year and I watched it together she loved and it brought back so many memories of the toys I had
    Coco Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    please upload it rainbow bright!
    alexis__ Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    I was afraid of the witch when I first watched it but I still love them and have their toys
    Backfromthedead Posted 6 years 20 days ago
    when i was barely three, i saw this at yard sale. and repeated over and over again: Can I have it? Can I have it? Can I have it PLEASE!!!
    sexy_fleet Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    OMG OMG OMG UPLOAD IT PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE
    o0RainbowBrite0o Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    I have this on DVD that's how much I still LOVE this movie. And I've seen it on youtube and the quality is HORRENDOUS! I might upload it there if anyone wants me to....

Any takers?
    MommaToAnAngel Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    My gma and I still quote this movie. our favorite line is "I'll do the dirty work, you get the floom" I don't know why that sticks in our heads.
    xnikkipx Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i still have this on vid! watched it recently oh the memories!
    LehveTheGryphon Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    NOOO. Not MY LITTLE PONY. D: Oh, man, the memories! I would watch this like EVERY DAY when I was about 5, and the Smooze scared the CRAP out of me. I had nightmares about it, and always pictured myself rushing in and "saving the day".
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    My Little Pony: The Movie was recently released onto DVD. In fact, I got the DVD of My Little Pony: The Movie for my sister's birthday since she is still a big My Little Pony fan.
    swift heart Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    youtube to the rescue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyR_4loccg even though its little hard to see its still the same movie under all that poor picture
    Gabriel Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Man last time i saw this movie must have been like 10 -12 years ago.(im 20 now)
    Heh... but i can still remember it well.
    I would like to see it again
    ... yeah im a guy and i watched MLP so what.
    XP
    cartoonfreak Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    man I may be a guy but I used to like this movie a lot when I was a kid back in the early 90's, and don't get me wrong I only liked it for the characters of the bushwoolies and spike the dragon, and you guys are gonna think I'm really licky when you here this I have it on tape , thanks entirely to the inventoin of the VCR even though it's missing the end credits. My sister and I were so happy to re-discover this gem after so long.
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    I use to watch My Little Pony: The Movie with my sister a lot when I was still a todler. In fact I got my sister My Little Pony Season 1 on DVD for her birthday. She was so happy she got it for a birthday present.

Since they released My Little Pony Season 1 onto DVD, they should release the rest of the seasons of My Little Pony and My Little Pony: The Movie itself onto DVD.
    MysticalChicken Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    When I saw the poster all of the memories of this movie just came flooding back to me: "Oh my god, the fat chick in pigtails! The slimy stuff [I forgot it was called Smooze]! The fat witch-chick!" I watched this movie over and over again as a kid.