Comments

Comments
    Psycho Mantis Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    I just recently watched this after i've been meaning too for the longest time..it was awesome.
    spongegirl Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    i love this movie just becuz of the "say ello to my little friend" part
    pwange1337 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    SAY ELLO TO MAH LIL FWEND!!!! *m16 firing*
    fuddwupper Posted 5 years 10 days ago
    One of my favorite movies, I love it
    Robert Long Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    Know exactly what you mean, virtually every thug wannabe insists on having this as well as Goodfellas and the Godfather. Funny how some idiots ape something they can never be part of.
    DMAX Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    Allmost everyboddy i know loves dis movie, and sais that you jest haft to have it in you're collection, hmt, unfortinetly i dont. aint dat sumthin nice
    starfox81 Posted 6 years 22 days ago
    say ello to my little friend my new line
    struckworld Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    i really luv this movie but really hate wut this movie turned into these it's not a mafia movie anymore
    now it's somthing to make the indians look cool i hate that cuz 99% of them have'ent even seen it and if they they'll get really bored
    Emphinix Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND - A cult classic line
    jango52577 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    I know a couple of black guys and a wigger or two that are obsessed with this movie because they think the whole character of Tony Montana is so "gangsta". I think anyone who likes this movie just because it is part of the so-called hip-hop culture, likes it for the wrong reason. I like it because I discovered it with a friend in college, it has likable characters (and some not so), a lot of dark humor ("No, Frank, I won't kill you." "Oh thank you, Tony!" "Manolo, shoot that piece of shit." "NO! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!"--Definitely one of the funniest parts and a turning point in the film), and an epic storyline. Plus, its a movie that every MAN should see. It's not a hip-hop movie but rather a MAN's movie...^_^
    cowandchicken Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    This is a great movie! You know, before I knew who Al Pacino was I thought the guy was Cuban in real life. He did a great job at playing Tony.
    F1315NJ Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    best film ive seen. the video game is awesome. rent it, suckers!
    honestabe08 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    give me a break that movie was great and i agree with caps the shoot out gets me too by the way im not sure but isnt macbeth some stupid play about witches
    Caps 2.0 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    Now, now, DieYuppieScum, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Speaking for myself, I love this movie. I think that Tony Montana is a bad guy and not an example, but I love the movie anyway. I love the lines and the final shoot-out gets me jumping every time.
    DieYuppieScum Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    This in my opinion is one of the worst, over rated, and overly popularized movies of our time. Al Pacio's worst role most certainly. It's like a horrable version of Macbeth (rise and fall of power)which has been glorified to all youth both wealthy, middle and lower class who admire this man.

(Thats right....admire the man who came over illegaly, was able to stay on a technicality, had no concept of loyalty, sold and abused drugs, killed his boss, married his boss's widow wife, killed his best friend, was disowned by his mother, was the cause for his sisters death and because of his moronic bussiness ethics got himself killed)

Idiots the lot of you
    Hailey Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    If you like this movie, I suggest you check out Dog Day Afternoon!
    Rictof Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Funny how an italian plays the part of a cuban...
    Cobra Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    "Say hello to my little friend!", what can I say other then another action packed GREAT Pacino flick!
    Trashley Posted 9 years 1 month ago
    I hate this movie. Sorry...but I really do.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    With one of the best end ever included in a movie.
    Never seen a movie like this! And there will never be anything like it!
    Tomi_B Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    "Say hello to my little friend!"; "you cockaroach!!" "They call me Tony Montana..." ;-P