Comments

Comments
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    this movie plays out like a horrible acid trip.........keep in mind there is no nostalgic value here for me but I gave it a shot a few years ago and I couldn't finish it.
    DMAX Posted 3 years 6 months ago
    what in the world.
    segafanboy10 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    this is one messed up movie!
    mightybfan Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    I was Marcella's age when I saw this on tv.I was making Kool-Aid or something,the Captain Bugged me.
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    the candy monster disturbed the hell outta me
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This was a good film, but was boggled down by too many songs, and Raggedy Ann and Andy really didn't have much to do. The movie concentrated on all the other characters instead. But that's just me.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    0310
    transtudude Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I remember this movie. I got it on dvd from ebay. It's a great movie, the best I think.
    Hailey Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    I still have it on VHS!
    Actually it was done by the famous Canadian animator Richard Williams (Roger Rabbit, the unfinished Theif and Cobbler)
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    i loved this movie but i thought andy was anns boyfriend not brother
    RetroSeaside Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I wonder if the people who wrote the "Beatles: Yellow Submarine" movie made this.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    One of the weirdest children's cartoons ever! Although you'd think that this was aimed at little girls, there's plenty here to appeal to guys, adults and animation buffs. There's drugged out sequences (the Camel seems to be 'shrooming throughout and I won't even go into the storyline with the candy blob). There's blatant sexual overtones (a pirate's mustache becomes erect at the sight of a beautiful doll, Raggedy Andy sings a song that could be taken as a gay anthem, called "I'm No Girl's Toy," and there's two twin dolls that have a very lesbian-like relationship, amongst other innuendo). There's some of the most unusual, most wonderful animation ever! And to boot, it feels as though "Toy Story" ripped off their premise from this film.

This is one of those oddities (like "The Pirate Movie";) that I adored as a child but enjoy for completely different reasons as an adult. It's tragic that they've not released it yet on DVD in all its widescreen, panoramic glory.