Comments

Comments
    Nails105 Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    Really awesome movie.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 27 days ago
    Sorry about the "get off, Sam" thing. But yeah, I love this movie.
    benton gold Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    One of my favorite movies. Get off, Sam.
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    The best out of all the Indiana Jones films.
    Galactusgirl Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    The best Indiana Jones ever!
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    When I watch Raiders of the Lost Ark I just wanna grab a brown leather jacket, a brown fedora, and a Bull whip and go on an adventure. Raiders is just so damn fun i thought the 80's had the best movies of all time if you ask me. Raiders just had so cool comic book villians my favorite was Major.Arnold Toht played by Ronald Lacey. "Good evening ferlion." as he would once say when he enters the Raven bar but only to be encountered by Indiana Jones and his bull whip. Indiana jones is a really cool character and a cool frachise.
    StarWarsFan746 Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    I loved this movie it was funny to see my little sister's reaction when the Nazis' faces melted. She flipped out.
    MaxFrizzle Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    the most classic of all indy's!
    struckworld Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    afterneath72 Posted 6 years 3 months ago
    This was back when movies were still MOVIES. It was like an event. Since Hollywood hadn't perfected the mass-marketing techniques you tend to only see now, I went to see this movie at the theater without ever actually seeing a trailer for it. I literally didn't know about any of the most classic scenes that we are all familiar with now. And then I went back and saw this 4 more times. I think most movies these days would benefit greatly from no trailers, and all word of mouth. That way by the time you see it, you're not pre-conditioned to be disappointed.
    killjoy Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    Saw it at the movies when it came out..loved it than...still love it now Indiana Jones is still one of my all time favorite movie characters.
    redzeoranger2 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    I love the movie, theme song, and the cast of Raiders of the Lost Ark!!
    shiroihikari Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    This movie is so much fun to watch. I love the characters and dialogue. I kinda hope they don't make a new film because they'll probably just end up ruining the whole thing.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Nothing will ever match up to the the trilogy, movies arent the same anymore...
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    As a matter of fact, there should be a fourth coming out sometime in late 2006 or later on in 2007. Yes, Harrison Ford will return to play the role of Indy. The only difference is that the plot will be set in the 1950s this time and not the 1930s as the first three movies! It makes perfect sense too, because Harrison Ford is very old now anyway! Let's just hope that he still has that adventurous character in him!
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    I love all three of the Indiana Jones movies. This one, Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    This and "The Temple of Doom" are the best in the Indiana Jones trilogy! "The Last Crusade" was definately the WEAKEST!
    h8bumblebee Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    In my opinion, the best adventure movie ever! A must have DVD.
    Eep, ask Santa for it.
    eep! Posted 9 years 3 days ago
    yeah, i wanted to get it the other day but 60 bucks was a little steep..maybe next week.. heh
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 16 days ago
    I have the DVD Collection.
    Simply a must have!!!