Comments

Comments
    skwid79 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    this is my favorite movie of all time I wish i could of seen it in the theatres.
    t0w3r Posted 3 years 2 days ago
    The best Zombie film on the planet.
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    This movie was great and yet scary i loved it.
    betaflight Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    The 1968 movie was the best. I agree of sticking to "rules" of horror. Scary, but slower is what zombies should be. If not, it's like making these vampire flicks where crosses, holy water, the wooden stick and sunlight don't hurt the eerie bloodsuckers anymore.
    HellScorpion Posted 3 years 11 months ago
    One of the best movies on this planet. Proof that Romero is a genius.
    omahanebraska Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    sicilianu Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    Fuck yes! One of my favs!
    Neuronmini Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    Bestest Zombie Flick of anytime
    CheifBrody Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    I know most Zombie movies are up to date know with having them run instead of walk, and now zombies can be very imtimadating now. But i would rather stick with the orginal Zombie flicks where they would walk and have the typical tired attitudes lol. That's why I love this 1978 classic and i liked George A Romero's previous film Night of the Living dead these are just classic zombie movies.
    deadvirusx Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    actually "diary of the dead" really wasnt the beginning of the a new trilogy. the movie "land of the dead" was supposed to be the start of his new trilogy. diary of the dead is more of a movie that takes place at the beginning of the zombie crisis, rather than part of the linear time line as the rest of the movies were.

when day of the dead was being made, it was meant to be his opus, the end of the zombie crisis (read romero's original script and you will see why it was meant to be the end). but romero was screwed when his budget was cut in half and had to rewrite the script, this rewrite is what was filmed. due to this rewrite he was able to create a new sequel based on those three movies (night, dawn and day)

this new sequel "land of the dead" was meant to be the start of a new trilogy that had the humans beginning to come back from the zombie crisis. this new movie takes place just a few years after night of the living dead. maybe three if i remember correctly.

diary of the dead was good, some fans do not take it as a part of his "dead" series but as a simple zombie movie that he made, but i have read an interview that states it would belong somewhere right in the beginning, as "night of the living dead" is taking place this story is taking place concurrently at the same time.

"diary" is actually a good way of bringing the beginning of the zombie crisis into the present day.
    Rogger5000 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    this is the first demintion in moder low budget horror movie starting david emge, scott rehinger, ken forre,and gaylen ross
    hudgeliberal Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    If you like zombies and you dont think this,along with the original night,day and Fulci's Zombi,is the cream of the crop and how a zombie movie should be made..well..ya need to head back to film school..LOL. Seriously,one of the best horror flicks of all time. I can still remember the voice of the guy in the trailer with that awesome music behind him..."when there is no more room in hell..the dead will walk the earth"..just awesome. Romero is a legend and I havent been able to see his newest flick and reportedly the first in a new trilogy(provided he remains in good health)called "Diary of the Dead" but I am anxiously awaiting it. For all of you who are a bit younger than I(I am 41)and who havent seen a lot of zombie movies..go to the vid store or netflix and rent or buy these to start your collection: Romero's Night,Dawn and Day(dont care for Land that much)of the dead,Fulci's Zombi and have a zombie marathon that I guarantee will make you a fan of both directors. Then once you are hooked with zombie mania..search all the 70's Italian zombie flicks..some are good,some not so good and others are so bad that they are good but all are entertaining. See ya.
    SleepawayCamper13 Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    yeah the gore is aplenty here, a great classic zombie movie
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    1313
    Anime66 Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    1 of the GROSSEST horror movies of the decade & believe it or not, it was rather entertaining!
    pearljamownzyou Posted 7 years 4 months ago
    I don't know, I didn't care for this version.
    Lindros88 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    This movie is my all time favorite. I first saw it when I was ten years old and it scared the heck out of me. I've seen it about 200+ times and that's no Exaggeration.
    verno Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    this was m first horror movie i bought on dvd when i was 9 i thought it wasfunny i all so have the remake i love zombie films
    pancho420 Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    My parents took me to the drive-in to see this movie when I was six.(how messed up is that....but I digress)This movie is awesome and helped me get over the fear of horror movies when I was a kid.There's another Spanish movie called "Zombie" that may rival it in goryness.If you have seen it,you will know what
    i'm talkin' about.(eye scene).
    VIsraWrats Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    Not only is this one of the coolest movies ever made but it also has one of the greatest lines of dialoged ever uttered on screen. That awesome line would be... “PETERRRRR!” Remember to say it in a high-pitched girly voice for full effect.
    mr.funky Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    twas a bit nasty when they tore that biker guy up...
    teasemybunny Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    i love this movie i!!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    Oh btw, the gore effects far outdue all the lame, cheap PG-13 titles made today!
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    THE BEST ZOMBIE FLICK OF THEM ALL!!!! GEORGE A. ROMERO IS ARGUABLY THE BEST DIRECTOR OF HORROR!!!!