Comments

Comments
    EXTERMINATINGANGEL64 Posted 1 day 12 hours ago
    I will never forget seeing Rocky at a local (and now extinct) last-theater in my neighborhood. I was with my best friend and we had seats right in the front row. When we got up to get something at the refreshment stand someone had stolen our seat and we were forced to share a single seat. We didn't mind and were immediately absorbed in the movie. During the final rounds we were on our feet cheering. I cannot recall such actions ever being repeated while watching a movie. It is a very wonderful memory I retain of my friend and of that rundown theater which was a home away from home in the seventies. The film still holds up after all these decades and went on strongly for two more sequels before it got silly. I know I had the soundtrack at one time (wish I still had it). It deserved all the Oscars that it got.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    One word...inspirational!!! This film and it's first sequel make up one awesome movie!
    199478q29 Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    Always a great classic my dad has a toy Rocky where you push him and he sings Eye of the Tigger I love it and thats always one of my favroite songs.
    moviebuff18 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    my favorite film of all time...
    BEOWULF THE AVATAR Posted 6 years 5 months ago
    A TRUE CLASSIC.SAW IT IN 1976 WHEN IT CAME OUT AND IT JUST GETS BETTER.(RIP) BURGESS MEREDITH.
    AlleneKirac Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    watch full movies anime tv and cartoons at http://www.tvokay.com it is free for you to stream and download......check it out
    9657
    agnew Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    hated the fuckin movie
    Mad about drumming 87 Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    The new Rocky comes out on my birthday! I know where I'll be that night!
    mizzou86 Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    the best film series ever!
    OldOldschooler Posted 9 years 24 days ago
    all the rocky movies were tight so the 6th 1 should b tight too
    M4LKAL Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    This is a great film. It is intelligent, action packed and just all around cool. There is a reason it won an Oscar for best picture.
    DarkwingDuck4ever Posted 9 years 2 months ago
    I have the whole collection.
    Rocky is really one of the best movies ever made and the movie who made stallone a star