Comments

Comments
    jeffjmarks Posted 4 months 24 days ago
    1994 Face Is Hosting Nick Jr.
    retroguy78 Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    I remember watching this with my younger sister and cousin one time. I hated that song "Peacefully Valley" so much.
    92DreamMaster Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    this movie should'ave never been made because Judith Barsi, the girl who voiced Duckie in the original died in 1988. I say, no original cast, no more. Even though I give credit to Heather Hogan for doing the voice well.
    kingleoice Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    I love the land before time. I watched millions of times, the older ones are better,the other sequels had bad scripts the only was Rob Paulsen the guy who played Yakko and the original Raphael from ninja turtles. But there o.k., and George Lucas and Steven Spielburg both executive produced it also but in the past.
    Zyoura Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    I loved the sequels when I was little, but now once I think about them now...they didn't match up to the first one, which will always be a classic.
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    Were the sequels even damn necessary?
    spyder88 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    i lost count of how many there were after six.i'm actually surprised how long these films have been popular.it's been almost 20 years.with new ones being made ever so often
    Trueblue94 Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    I think The Land Before Time should've been an independent film. Seceond one... okay, acceptable. But after that... no...just no.
    CeciliaFett Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    I hate the sequels.... They're just awful, especially when compared to the brilliance of the first once. Sure it was dark, and sad, and even a bit scary, but so what? At least it was honest, and not sugarcoated, with pointless songs. The original was perfect without them breaking into song every few minutes. The closest thing to singing in the original was Duckys cheery humming.

They didn't even stick to the original art material either. Petrie looks like a bat (they even gave him HAIR) rather then a pterasaur. Littlefoot, Cera, and Spike have big ugly knees and they all have their feet pointed inwards rather then foreward (granted, Cera was often like this in the original, but that was a part of her original stance. The other characters shouldn't look like that!), as well as removing Spikes spiketails.

The characters are never in any real danger either.... I remember when I first heard of this sequel and I was so excited. I watched and was thoroughly dissapointed. The title even felt like a lie; I'd hardly call it an adventure.... Unfortunitly, I had a friend obsessed with the sequels, so I had to watch a lot of them, but ultimatly would just wish to watch the original movie.

Overall, I'd call it the most tolerable of the sequels. Definitly not good, and sure as hell not great! Bad, but compared to the others....uuugh.
    AnimationLover Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    LOL. the Second Film is Pretty Cool. The Others Just Rocked.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    The original Land Before Time is the best! The second one was pretty good. But the others just sucked!
    TV1985 Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    This was the only good sequil to The Land Before Time. I first found out about the sequil when my parents and I got The Land Before Time when it the VHS was selling at McDonalds along with two other Universal kids movies; The Flinstones and Back to the Future. Anyway when we opened up the video package, there was a little booklet that mentioned about The Land Before Time II, which I was excited for since it said avialable this upcoming Christmas (1994). Then when we got it on Christmas, was already saw a booklet to The Land Before Time III. So the following Christmas (1995) we put the part III in the VCR and we already saw a preview to The Land Before Time IV, and we haven't even watched part III yet. After watching part III after a dozen times, I decided not to continue with the Lane Before Time movies.
    rnorred06 Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    This is the first & the best sequel of all the Land Before Time Films. I had the first three films on VHS. I think they started to go down hill after the third movie. Even though there is a lot of singing in this movie, I like all of the songs.
    l4nkid22 Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    yeah the sequels weren't up to snuff. too much singing!!!! part 1 was fantastic and part 2 was very good. after that it just went downhill from there.
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    Oops! I meant: It Should be Published and Developed by Konami, (for the Amercian Version) Sorry about that.

European Version:
    Publisher: Konami
    Developer: Natsume

Japanese Version:
    Publisher: Konami
    Developer: Natsume and Taito

This will be a Hack for the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis. Can someone create this hack?
    BlueMario Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I'm Disappointed with The Land before Time because they could not make at least one game for the SNES and Sega Genesis! In both versions, it should Published and Developed By Konami, Of course.
    swift heart Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    they should have stoped this at the 3rd movie and the first one was really sad made everyone i knew cry too but i think its what made little foot stronger then any of the others and for all its tears the first and second movie were good!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    they have to many sequels
    nikki89 Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    I was traumatized by Little Foot's mom dying in the 1st one(I haven't watched it since) but I loved this one and watched it all the time. I watched it again the other day and I thought it was kind of lame and annoying, but it's great for little kids.
    SHNAG Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I remeber this series!

A little to much singing.

The small "three horn" was a grouchy bitch.