Comments

Comments
    Hannabeth Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    I LOVE "The Lost Boys," it's one of my most favorite Vampire movies; PERIOD! Great characters, wicked soundtrack, and it's just AMAZING!
    palmer10 Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    Lots of different opinions on this one but I liked it. Good 80's flick.
    MarshmallowNoise Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    I was 12 years old when I last saw this movie, I've been looking for it ever since. I was first introduced to this movie by my cousin's best friend who had the VHS.
    clanman Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    Greatest Vampire film of all time! Never liked any since. Got a real fright when Kiefer Sutherland rears out of the dark, close-up shot; having tranformed into a vampire. Spooky Stuff.
    MoranisFan1991 Posted 4 years 2 months ago
    I didn't like it. My mom suggested this, and... well, it sucked. :(
    TheWizard Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    This movie and Near Dark are probably my 2 favorite vampire movies ever!!!. This is such an 80's classic its not even funny. Simply one of my favorite movies of all time
    Nails105 Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    Not one of the best movies I've ever seen, but was still entertaining. The ending was kinda dumb, though.
    Jukebox980 Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    This movie was awesome. . . still is! Love the soundtrack.
    Jamesj Posted 5 years 9 months ago
    Whatever happend to movies? This movie was a great, ultimate vampire movie. Instant cult classic.
    CrackedMirror Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    Released two years before I was born, this is, ultimately, my favorite movie and one of the best Vampire films to be made. Ever. Hands down. Vampire flicks now-a-days have no comparison to this movie, or other older vampire films (with the exception of Dracula movies - never was a fan!) This was my favorite movie growing up. Outstanding characters and cast, along with a decent plot and true to the vampire history (for the most part?). Today we get dealt with Vampire films like "Twilight", where Vampires can walk in the sunlight and have nothing more happen to them then "sparkling skin". I will always be a Lost Boys fan. Go Frog Brothers. (:

I give this movie 100 out of 10.
    grindcore fan Posted 6 years 19 days ago
    Best movie EVER.
    banglefan82 Posted 6 years 24 days ago
    Great movie have both the orignal and new Lost Boys dvds
    Friday The 13th Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    I say. Good Show.
    PolishedCoffin Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    "The one thing I could never stomach about santa carla, all the damn vampires."
    jimmy_fizzle Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Such a great movie. Best vampire film of all time
    taekwondonut Posted 6 years 6 months ago
    In the intro credits, theres this car that drives by with a pair of legs hangin out the window... those huge legs would belong to my sister. It was filmed here in Santa Cruz, CA. That's my claim to fame!
    Costanzagirl Posted 6 years 7 months ago
    I remember when I was 4, and at a friends house, I walked into the living room and the older teenagers were watching this movie. All I had remembered about it, is when the frog brothers and Sam go into the cave where the vampires are sleeping upside down... lol the people watching it chased me away.Not until I was a teen did I actually get to watch it. LOVED this movie, and Kiefer Sutherland was soooooo handsome.
    SleepawayCamper13 Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    love this movie!!! the best ever vampire film i have seen
    a true classic 80's gem
    ravenanddragon Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    This is the all time greatest Vampire movie ever! I loved the death by stereo scene, and grandpa was the best!
    Blueroc85 Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    I love this movie! The Grandpa's taxidermy creations are hilarious!
    deliciator07 Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    i luv it
    ROCKABOBBY Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    One of the best movies ever made, a DADDY of a classic
    TrappedInThe80s Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    This movie is AWSOME!one of my favourite movies ever.Corey Haim and Corey Feldman were hot in this movie!I want to watch it now. =]
    afterneath34 Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Great movie, great soundtrack. However, in Austin, Texas they show this movie at the art houses as a comedy "Mystery Science Theater" style. The comedians sit on the front row and talk over the movie just like the show. It's a riot. You don't think that this movie has something to make fun of? Check out the scene when Michael comes home after one of his night in bed with Starr. Grandpa is wearing a bathrobe, and so is Corey Haim's character. The grandpa says, "Looks like I'm not the only one that got lucky last night." TOO FUNNY. Still a great movie.
    fitykitty Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    This was filmed at the Santa Cruz boardwalk..great place to visit if you ever get a chance.
    The movie screams 80's..big hair,comic book geeks chasing monsters..what else could you want?
    verno Posted 7 years 7 months ago
    i love this movie it is awsome i rember seeing this while i was eating pasta the other day i brout it

AiCLC Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    One of the best movies EVER. EVER. "Death By Stereo"
    TheSkyIsFalling Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    Looks good, I wanna see it, but I dunno, it looks alot more dated then other 80's movies...maybe its just the trailer, trailers back then were never too good at showing what a movie is actually like!
    sailor_moon_girl Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    THIS MOVIE RULED
    casey10221 Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    WHOOT!
    mr3urious Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    "Try holy water, death breath!"
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    james1983: the song is called "Dont Cry Little Sister," by Gerald McMann.
    nikoz78 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    Hair Metal vampires!
    HoneyBrown1976 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Michael was hot!!!!! This movie still stands the taste of time! I love it.....

From a vampire to Jack Bauer, Keifer Sutherland is the bomb!
    Wimplestein Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    I love this movie. It has to be one of my all time favorites.
    ccann702 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    One of Joel Shummacher's greatest films... Then he hit the wall there for a while, Batman Forever, A Time To Kill, 8MM, and *cringe* Batman and Robin. Great film though, Kiefer had the bleach blonde mullet goin on and made it look simply bad ass! I bought the original DVD release and then they released the special edition, damn.
    SummertmeBrews Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    "Maggots Michael, Maggots!!" purely evil and awesome. One of my favorites'
    Robert Long Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    Jack Bauer and grandpa off the Gilmore Girls....and they get outshined by the Frog Brothers IMO.