Comments

Comments
    thebeatgoeson Posted 3 years 1 month ago
    Another awesome childhood movie. Back in the day whenever me and my friends would get on our bikes on a saturday morning looking for adventure, the music from the movie would play in my head.
    Certain parts of the flick were scary back then too, like when he's searching through star charts and the creepy music is playing in the background. That always freaked me out when I was a kid. Hell, I'm in my 30's now and it still gives me the creeps.
    theantechamber Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Someone tracked down the kid (Joey Cramer). I wrote a blog abot it http://theantechamber.tumblr.com/post/8864965401/flight-of-the-navigator - he's living in British Columbia, Canada.
    narcinsart Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    Okay, for years all I had were scenes of this movie in my head. I didn't know where they came from- if they were memories or a dream. I may have seen this movie when I was too young, but it permanently affected me! I remembered the creatures and the ship perfectly.
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 4 months ago
    This really was a wonderful film! Started off kinda slow, but instantly got better! Loved Alan Silvestris' score!
    lamartherevenger Posted 6 years 8 months ago
    another one that cut to pieces when they put it on TV. fun movie though.
    Phantasmagoria_3D Posted 6 years 9 months ago
    A great Disney movie from the mid-80s. Used to watch it all the time as a kid. It somehow reminded me of "E.T."
    Cyborganna Posted 7 years 3 months ago
    This film is so cute & I love the T-1000 style space ship - magical stuff!
    TV1985 Posted 7 years 5 months ago
    Alan Silvestri, who did the music score for Back To The Future I-III, Who Frammed Roger Rabbit, Forest Gump, and many other good movies also did the music score for Flight of the Navigator. I have to say that Silvestri is good with his music. He's up there with John Williams.
    PeeweesPrincess Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    Love this movie. I have it on DVD. One of the best.
    80s90sboy87 Posted 7 years 8 months ago
    I LOVE this movie, can't wait to get it on DVD.
    VibraEssentia Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    I loved the look of the aircraft.
    Eureeka Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    I love this movie. I always wanted one of those little critters that David brings home.
    Owepar Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    I don't have the trailer, but here's the feaurette that they ran on The Disney Sunday Movie to promote the film:

thornebush5 Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    The DVD is available on Net Flix, but it is out of print so you cannot purchase it in stores. Try Net Flix and eBay
    takineko Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    eeee I loved this movie!
    Compliance!
    EarthwormJim_Guhroovy Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Very cool ET-like film. Love to own it on DVD.
    Units1019 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    I loved this film also, but as a kid did not fully understand when he returned home and things were different. I wish they would show it more often on tv or if the DVD is available, I should go out and get it.
    TimCurryChick85 Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    We watched this movie in 4th grade when we did our unit on the "unexplained". I thought it was great but the whole part where the kid returns home and finds everything different was a little scary at first. How how Pee-Wee Herman is the voice of part of the ship...
    TV1985 Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    Flight of the Navigator was like Disney meets E.T. I own it on DVD. Though the DVD doesn't have any special features. But it's still worth owning for a Disney fan.
    Ri-chan, Jedi Knight Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    Excellent movie! This one is great for all ages. I was glad when I found it on DVD! The techno music themes are cool! Too bad they never made a soundtrack for it.
    BenJabotuya Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    I Love this film! I can't get those themes out of my head. This was my favourite Disney film when I was a Kid. I never knew Sarah Jessica Parker was in this film at first. I love that robotic thing that powers the ship.