Comments

Comments
    Shepard of Suburbia Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    For a while I thought the first Alien was the best in the series, but I've totally changed my mind. This movie is a total definition of kick-ass Science Fiction!
    foxkidsfan Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    Screw Alien 3! This is the perfect conclusion to what started with the classic Alien film directed by Sir Ridley Scott. Only this time it was helmed by the always excellant James Cameron. Also it featured great special effects by the late great stan winston.
    Barbarax Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    I love this movie! Better then first! Best sequel in the history of sequels! James Cameron really did it
    kerfootb Posted 6 years 4 months ago
    Quite possibly the best movie sequel ever!
    AnnoyingJuan Posted 7 years 4 days ago
    I own all the alien movies I loved them back then and I love them now. I also own the origional movie poster as well as a life size model of the face hugger..
    shiroihikari Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    This movie is awesome. Great humor, great story. I was really surprised when we watched the DVD and it had like, 20 minutes of extra stuff I had never seen before, stuff that I guess wasn't on the VHS version. It made the movie make a lot more sense.
    kaleb1979 Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Easily the best of the four (so far, pending no more additions. AVP doesnt count, no Ripley) Bill Paxton is the high point of this movie for me. On the little girl staying alive for so long - "Well put her in charge, man!". Priceless. Plus it's got the dude from terminator. So it gets bonus geek points. Alien comes in a close second with Sigourney Weaver getting into her space suit. Hubba hubba.
    MatthewSlade Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    Simply amazing movie the best outta all 4 everyone must see. The action is awsome the special effects OWN and riply kicks alien ass!!