• 9 years 27 days ago
    • Posts: 74809
    Barney!!!!!![/b]

    I hate that damn dino
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 9 years 27 days ago
      • Posts: 2347
      Meg Griffen from Family Guy. She is a total bitch!
      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 9 years 27 days ago
        • Posts: 944
        nippythefish wrote:
        MattNash wrote:
        I don't think he's gay or anything, I just don't think it's that funny of a show. Ren and Stimpy was much funnier and more creative.


        I dig Spongebob and fail to see the homosexuality. One thing that really pisses me off is the new episodes of Ren and Stimpy on Adult Swim. They're godawful.


        Same with me on that one.

        I'd have to say the worst character would be either Otto Rocket from Rocket Power or Sara from Ed, Edd'n Eddy. Both were obnoxious brats whom I love to see get punished but it never happens. :roll:
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 9 years 27 days ago
          • Posts: 74809
          Lisa Simpson, Tweety Bird/Road Runner, and Elmira.

          Lisa, because she's rarely funny, crams her beliefs down the viewers throat without any sort of finesse, and characters suddenly stop being themselves when the episodes are focused on her (The bullies applauding her at a spelling bee?)

          Tweety Bird and Roadrunner because they always win, without fail, usually without being funny, and they're jerks about it. I always root for Sylvester and Wile E. Coyote, even though I know they won't win.

          I do like Bugs because, although a self-styled "stinker", he's funny and he doesn't always win. Plus, he's clever.

          And I hate Elmira not because of Tiny Toons, but because the inclusion of Elmira single-handedly managed to ruin Pinky and the Brain.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 9 years 26 days ago
            • Posts: 4312
            • Account Disabled
            Koncur wrote:
            Lisa Simpson, because she's rarely funny, crams her beliefs down the viewers throat without any sort of finesse, and characters suddenly stop being themselves when the episodes are focused on her (The bullies applauding her at a spelling bee)


            I disagree, I think Lisa is great. I think the episode where she and Bart get a newscasting job, and she's jealous of Bart's success, is hilarious. Also the episode where she discovers a bully repellent, damn funny. Or the episode where Homer puts a telephone antenne in her room, or the episode where she's afraid of becoming stupid like her dad because of the Simpson gene (she has a flashforward where she sees herself fat, laying on a hammock, with about eight little kids running around, married to Ralf Wiggum, while watching her "stories" on television.It cracks me up every time). She's obsessive about her intellegence, in a world where she is constantly being challenged by unintelligance, which is why she is a strong and often times, hillarious, character without even trying to be.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 9 years 26 days ago
              • Posts: 581
              MattNash wrote:
              I disagree, I think Lisa is great. I think the episode where she and Bart get a newscasting job, and she's jealous of Bart's success, is hilarious. Also the episode where she discovers a bully repellent, damn funny. Or the episode where Homer puts a telephone antenne in her room, or the episode where she's afraid of becoming stupid like her dad because of the Simpson gene (she has a flashforward where she sees herself fat, laying on a hammock, with about eight little kids running around, married to Ralf Wiggum, while watching her "stories" on television.It cracks me up every time). She's obsessive about her intellegence, in a world where she is constantly being challenged by unintelligance, which is why she is a strong and often times, hillarious, character without even trying to be.


              I disagree, the reason I also had Lisa as a bad TV character is when she crams her morals and all that crap into the face of the other characters. Ruining Homer's BBQ by stealing the delicious pig, tearing up the check Mr. Burns gave her and causing Homer to have 3 heart attacks, calling Homer a baboon just cus he wasnt a very smart man, I can go on and on. It's just annoying. She rarely gets any laughs for me. But hey, thats my opinion.
              WHAT?
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 9 years 26 days ago
                • Posts: 2347
                Derrick wrote:
                MattNash wrote:
                I disagree, I think Lisa is great. I think the episode where she and Bart get a newscasting job, and she's jealous of Bart's success, is hilarious. Also the episode where she discovers a bully repellent, damn funny. Or the episode where Homer puts a telephone antenne in her room, or the episode where she's afraid of becoming stupid like her dad because of the Simpson gene (she has a flashforward where she sees herself fat, laying on a hammock, with about eight little kids running around, married to Ralf Wiggum, while watching her "stories" on television.It cracks me up every time). She's obsessive about her intellegence, in a world where she is constantly being challenged by unintelligance, which is why she is a strong and often times, hillarious, character without even trying to be.


                I disagree, the reason I also had Lisa as a bad TV character is when she crams her morals and all that crap into the face of the other characters. Ruining Homer's BBQ by stealing the delicious pig, tearing up the check Mr. Burns gave her and causing Homer to have 3 heart attacks, calling Homer a baboon just cus he wasnt a very smart man, I can go on and on. It's just annoying. She rarely gets any laughs for me. But hey, thats my opinion.



                She is a little bit annoying, but not nearly as Meg from Family Guy! I mean at least Lisa doesn't care about being popular so much she would act like an you know what like Meg. :roll:
                Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 9 years 26 days ago
                  • Posts: 4312
                  • Account Disabled
                  MattNash wrote:
                  Derrick wrote:
                  MattNash wrote:
                  I disagree, I think Lisa is great. I think the episode where she and Bart get a newscasting job, and she's jealous of Bart's success, is hilarious. Also the episode where she discovers a bully repellent, damn funny. Or the episode where Homer puts a telephone antenne in her room, or the episode where she's afraid of becoming stupid like her dad because of the Simpson gene (she has a flashforward where she sees herself fat, laying on a hammock, with about eight little kids running around, married to Ralf Wiggum, while watching her "stories" on television.It cracks me up every time). She's obsessive about her intellegence, in a world where she is constantly being challenged by unintelligance, which is why she is a strong and often times, hillarious, character without even trying to be.


                  I disagree, the reason I also had Lisa as a bad TV character is when she crams her morals and all that crap into the face of the other characters. Ruining Homer's BBQ by stealing the delicious pig, tearing up the check Mr. Burns gave her and causing Homer to have 3 heart attacks, calling Homer a baboon just cus he wasnt a very smart man, I can go on and on. It's just annoying. She rarely gets any laughs for me. But hey, thats my opinion.


                  Well the thing about the Simpsons is its a satire on real life, the character of Lisa is only protraying your steriotypical know-it-all, (who exist in real life, so she gives you a chance to mock them) just as Bart portrays the steriotypical mischief maker and Homer is the fat, ignorant, self centered male slob.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 9 years 26 days ago
                    • Posts: 2347
                    Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                    Derrick wrote:
                    MattNash wrote:
                    I disagree, I think Lisa is great. I think the episode where she and Bart get a newscasting job, and she's jealous of Bart's success, is hilarious. Also the episode where she discovers a bully repellent, damn funny. Or the episode where Homer puts a telephone antenne in her room, or the episode where she's afraid of becoming stupid like her dad because of the Simpson gene (she has a flashforward where she sees herself fat, laying on a hammock, with about eight little kids running around, married to Ralf Wiggum, while watching her "stories" on television.It cracks me up every time). She's obsessive about her intellegence, in a world where she is constantly being challenged by unintelligance, which is why she is a strong and often times, hillarious, character without even trying to be.


                    I disagree, the reason I also had Lisa as a bad TV character is when she crams her morals and all that crap into the face of the other characters. Ruining Homer's BBQ by stealing the delicious pig, tearing up the check Mr. Burns gave her and causing Homer to have 3 heart attacks, calling Homer a baboon just cus he wasnt a very smart man, I can go on and on. It's just annoying. She rarely gets any laughs for me. But hey, thats my opinion.



                    She is a little bit annoying, but not nearly as Meg from Family Guy! I mean at least Lisa doesn't care about being popular so much she would act like an you know what like Meg. :roll:


                    Sooooooo true! :lol:
                    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 years 11 months ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      KIMI!!! GAaaaaaaaaAAA!!!!!!!!! She ruined Rugrats! I used too love that show! same with Dil, and then they made that all grown up crap, oh Kimi...We all hate you.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 years 11 months ago
                        • Posts: 862
                        • Globally Banned
                        Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, Yugio and any of the cartoons that fit in that catagory MONSTER RANCHER INCLUDED.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 years 11 months ago
                          • Posts: 2713
                          • Globally Banned
                          How can anyone hate Meg Griffin, when she's voiced by Mila Kunis? :shock:

                          I mean, come on! :?
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 8 years 11 months ago
                            • Posts: 74809
                            Doug Funnie.

                            Don't get me wrong, I liked the show on Nickelodeon. But I always thought that Doug was such a pansy. My sister and I would make fun of him all the time.

                            It's weird. At his age, he seems a little too old to be indulging in those make-believe superhero fantasies of his. And yet, even though he's around that time when puberty sets in, his fantasies about Patti Mayonnaise are strangely benign. :?
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 8 years 11 months ago
                              • Posts: 537
                              nippythefish wrote:
                              How can anyone hate Meg Griffin, when she's voiced by Mila Kunis? :shock:

                              I mean, come on! :?


                              or even Lacey Chabert. she is a total hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 8 years 11 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                Luke from Growing Pains, Carol Brady-- the woman does absoltuely NOTHING!! doesn't even cook dinner, leaves it for Alice... Lizzie McGuire-- I enjoyed the show when I was 13 but looking back now, ugh!, Janet Darling from Clarissa (really annoying), that idiot Carl from the care bears.. all the teletubbies, Marisol from Gullah Gullah Isalnd (was that ehr name?)
                                thats all i can think of for now, but there are many other annoying TV characters...
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 8 years 11 months ago
                                  • Posts: 770
                                  All the new All That Members!
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 8 years 11 months ago
                                    • Posts: 581
                                    All those teeny bopper BASTARDS on the Disney Channel!!! How many stupid teenage sitcoms do they have to shove down peoples throats?!
                                    WHAT?
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 8 years 11 months ago
                                      • Posts: 787
                                      Wonder Ollie wrote:
                                      KIMI!!! GAaaaaaaaaAAA!!!!!!!!! She ruined Rugrats! I used too love that show! same with Dil, and then they made that all grown up crap, oh Kimi...We all hate you.


                                      I agree. Some say Dil ruined it but I say Kimi did.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 8 years 11 months ago
                                        • Posts: 74809
                                        i hate astro boy, hes just really creepy...
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 8 years 11 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          Cow and Chicken
                                          I AM Weasel,
                                          that was even worse! What was the guy who made these two cartoons smoking?

                                          All The Wild Thornberrys,
                                          1. cause Eliza always decided to get into trouble, and
                                          2. Australians are badly represented, to all of you non Australians out there, we DON'T talk like that.

                                          oh, and Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh
                                          why the hell would you make a cartoon about spinning tops or a card game!
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search