• 8 years 8 months ago
    • Posts: 992
    This was a cool commerical I liked it a lot too bad they don't show it anymore because of the fact that they took these squeeze sticks off the market because of the peanut butter diet. This commerical just for the record isn't retro or from the 90s it came out in 2002.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 years 8 months ago
      • Posts: 56
      rksexy2finger wrote:
      This was a cool commerical I liked it a lot too bad they don't show it anymore because of the fact that they took these squeeze sticks off the market because of the peanut butter diet. This commerical just for the record isn't retro or from the 90s it came out in 2002.


      True, but I still need a video of that commercial.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 years 8 months ago
        • Posts: 992
        Neros Urameshi wrote:
        rksexy2finger wrote:
        This was a cool commerical I liked it a lot too bad they don't show it anymore because of the fact that they took these squeeze sticks off the market because of the peanut butter diet. This commerical just for the record isn't retro or from the 90s it came out in 2002.


        True, but I still need a video of that commercial.

        Best advice is if you know anyone who has taped material from channels like CN or Nick in 2002 which this promotion was was probabily only played on childrens stations you should ask them because they might have it. I did tape some CN footage from 2002 which was one of CN's last good years before the station went to hell but in 2004 when me my brother and my friends made some funny videos I desperately needed a tape for the funny videos but I kinda wish I would of never recorded over that tape because it does have some old CN stuff i'm desperately in need of and this skippy commerical may of been on the tape as well well I do still have all my old CN tapes with the exception of the one I recorded over and a tape of some 2000 CN footage which I taped over in 2001 because I was desperate in need of a tape but I will never record over another old CN tape ever again because I still like the stuff I grew up with and theres nothing currently airing on tv that would catch my interest that much to make me actually wanna tape it. But anyway now back to the subject most of the times when I taped CN it was in 2001 and early 2002 this skippy commerical from what I believe didn't hit U.S. airways until August of 2002 but for other countries it was probabily way later if they even decided to pick it up from the U.S. so I probabily don't have it but if I have it I will gladly load it to youtube for me you and everyone else who enjoyed this commerical and still does of corse someone who enjoyed it back than and doesn't anymore wouldn't wanna see it again and when this site makes a 2000s section which probabily won't be for a while because there isn't a single year in the 2000s thats considered retro as of present day I will load it here.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 years 7 months ago
          • Posts: 992
          Neros Urameshi wrote:
          JP wrote:
          I would dude, if I had a video, but I don't. Be patient, because someone one here might have it. Do you need it like super soon?


          Super DUPER soon.

          Now thats the spirit.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 56
            I've been waiting a very long time for my request to be done, and I'm starting to lose my patience. Can anyone post that video real soon?
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 4 years 8 days ago
              • Posts: 56
              I hate to necropost this, but...

              After years and years of waiting, there's STILL no sign of that commercial! I want it badly! In almost perfect quality, too!
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 4 years 7 days ago
                • Posts: 4025
                You're one persistent fellow. I salute you.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 3 years 9 months ago
                  • Posts: 1927
                  I have your commercial but it's not in almost perfect quality. Not sure if you want that. Sorry.
                  tangspot2 wrote:
                  Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 1 month ago
                    • Posts: 2
                    stake n sheak wrote:
                    I have your commercial but it's not in almost perfect quality. Not sure if you want that. Sorry.


                    Sorry? Post it, ya dingus. We've been waiting 7 years for this.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 2 years 1 month ago
                      • Posts: 1927
                      nah...
                      tangspot2 wrote:
                      Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 2 years 1 month ago
                        • Posts: 1927
                        "we"? I believe you personally have been waiting for approximately 11 hours
                        tangspot2 wrote:
                        Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 1 month ago
                          • Posts: 2
                          You think I just suddenly got a craving for some sweet tubed peanut butter? You have no idea how long I've been lurking this thread. It's been stuck in my head since I saw it on TV. I'll even rap it out for you

                          SQUEEZE THE SKIPPY IT'S THE SKIPPY YOU SQUEEZE
                          CREAMALICIOUS PEANUTBUTTER THAT YOU EAT LIKE NO OTHER ;)
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 2 years 29 days ago
                            • Posts: 1927
                            Oh, well, alright then.

                            Anyway, my first reply in this thread was a joke because the OP said "It must be on VERY HIGH quality" which I thought was silly
                            tangspot2 wrote:
                            Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 8 months ago
                              • Posts: 56
                              stake n sheak wrote:
                              I have your commercial but it's not in almost perfect quality. Not sure if you want that. Sorry.

                              No problem, I can go with it.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 1 year 8 months ago
                                • Posts: 2417
                                • Forum Mod
                                • Editor
                                Go to 3:08, that's about the best quality you're going to get. Unfortunately no one had the foresight to make an archival quality recording of this video, so this will suffice. Also I'm really amazed at your 7 year persistence in looking for this. I mean, it took me all of 2 minutes to find it.

                                My Last Article For RetroJunk

                                Remembering RetroJunk
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                Search
                                Users Online