• 9 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 2347
    :lol: I like Target better then Wal-Mart even though I work at Wal-mart. Is it normal to feel that way?
    Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 9 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 1289
      i been hearing target is way better
      when my friends when to pennylivania they when to target and buy stuff and it was so cheap
      i havent seen one up here in canada but if there was one fuck ill stop going to walmart
      JOIN THE REVOLUTION
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 9 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 537
        Target is way better because all the hot college chicks flock to target to buy their cheap girly stuff and look hot doing so. whereas Wal-Mart is the Red-Neck/poor people nexus of the universe.

        At my Wal-Mart you can park as long as you want to so people park their RV's and camp there sometimes. So Ghetto.....

        But when you gotta pick-up that copy of "Pauly Shore is Dead", and "BioDome" at 3:30 am where you gunna go????.........Wal-Mart

        Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 9 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 2347
          Dr Science wrote:
          Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.




          What about for The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the Clarissa DVD's? :P
          Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 9 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 1132
            Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
            Dr Science wrote:
            Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.




            What about for The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the Clarissa DVD's? :P


            I got my Pete & Pete at Wal-Mart and Clarissa at Best Buy. The one at Best Buy was like $3 more and hidden behind other DVDs in the kids section.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 9 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 2347
              Mystie wrote:
              Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
              Dr Science wrote:
              Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.




              What about for The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the Clarissa DVD's? :P


              I got my Pete & Pete at Wal-Mart and Clarissa at Best Buy. The one at Best Buy was like $3 more and hidden behind other DVDs in the kids section.


              I found both of them at Best under the kid section too. I wonder why in the hell they would put it under kids not tv? :?
              Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 9 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 537
                Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                Mystie wrote:
                Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                Dr Science wrote:
                Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.




                What about for The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the Clarissa DVD's? :P


                I got my Pete & Pete at Wal-Mart and Clarissa at Best Buy. The one at Best Buy was like $3 more and hidden behind other DVDs in the kids section.


                I found both of them at Best under the kid section too. I wonder why in the hell they would put it under kids not tv? :?


                If you have to buy from best buy then buy from best buy.com, the stores are evil.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 9 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 2347
                  Dr Science wrote:
                  Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                  Mystie wrote:
                  Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                  Dr Science wrote:
                  Just Don't go to Best-Buy.........For anything, anytime.




                  What about for The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the Clarissa DVD's? :P


                  I got my Pete & Pete at Wal-Mart and Clarissa at Best Buy. The one at Best Buy was like $3 more and hidden behind other DVDs in the kids section.


                  I found both of them at Best under the kid section too. I wonder why in the hell they would put it under kids not tv? :?


                  If you have to buy from best buy then buy from best buy.com, the stores are evil.


                  Did you know that you can get your 3-D glasses for I love the 80's 3-D at Best Buy?
                  Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 9 years 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 1553
                    • Account Disabled
                    I'll give my money to Best Buy any day of the week over Walmart. Walmart IS evil.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 9 years 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 2347
                      Wal-Mart is cheap! I mean when ever we have a party the people are too cheap to buy from fancy place we just use some of our own stuff! Man, I wish I worked at Starbucks.
                      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 9 years 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 443
                        Wal-Mart will match funds for 501c3 non profit organizations Like Boy Scouts and The Civil Air Patrol fundraisers.
                        And now for something completely different................
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 9 years 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 1132
                          Here's a good Wal-Mart story....

                          2 years ago... it was about 4 days after Halloween. We had a big shipment of Halloween costumes shipped over from district on the 29th that another store had in their back. There was about 6 skids worth of costumes left. My bitch of a store manager had them all marked down to $0 and instructed the associates to throw them in the dumpster.

                          Refused to donate them refused let the customers have them... trashed. And anyone who took them would be fired.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 9 years 2 months ago
                            • Posts: 253
                            I would have loaded my car up and said "See ya!"
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 9 years 2 months ago
                              • Posts: 2347
                              Mystie wrote:
                              Here's a good Wal-Mart story....

                              2 years ago... it was about 4 days after Halloween. We had a big shipment of Halloween costumes shipped over from district on the 29th that another store had in their back. There was about 6 skids worth of costumes left. My bitch of a store manager had them all marked down to $0 and instructed the associates to throw them in the dumpster.

                              Refused to donate them refused let the customers have them... trashed. And anyone who took them would be fired.




                              Man! Your manager is a heartless jerk ass! :cry:
                              Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 9 years 2 months ago
                                • Posts: 1553
                                • Account Disabled
                                As far as I know, thats the policy for every store. I've dealt with them through my job and have seen them throw away all kinds of things from furniture and electronics, to food and cloths. They will not give away or reduce any damaged merchandise. I can assure you that anything they do give to charity is purely to help their image. I've also heard the managers bragging about puting other stores out of buisness, which is the main reason I won't shop there.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 9 years 2 months ago
                                  • Posts: 2347
                                  Jason43 wrote:
                                  As far as I know, thats the policy for every store. I've dealt with them through my job and have seen them throw away all kinds of things from furniture and electronics, to food and cloths. They will not give away or reduce any damaged merchandise. I can assure you that anything they do give to charity is purely to help their image. I've also heard the managers bragging about puting other stores out of buisness, which is the main reason I won't shop there.



                                  Well, food makes sense because somone might get sick and sue Wal-Mart. But the other stuff doesn't make any sense!
                                  Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 9 years 2 months ago
                                    • Posts: 1132
                                    Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                                    Mystie wrote:
                                    Here's a good Wal-Mart story....

                                    2 years ago... it was about 4 days after Halloween. We had a big shipment of Halloween costumes shipped over from district on the 29th that another store had in their back. There was about 6 skids worth of costumes left. My bitch of a store manager had them all marked down to $0 and instructed the associates to throw them in the dumpster.

                                    Refused to donate them refused let the customers have them... trashed. And anyone who took them would be fired.




                                    Man! Your manager is a heartless jerk ass! :cry:


                                    Yeah. She was demoted and quit now. Was having massively bad inventories... like $1.5mil in shrink. Then she had an early inventory and was told if it wasn't good she was out of there. Surprisingly the inventory WAS good, but a few months later they discovered it was because she padded the inventory. Got demoted to an assistant at another store then quit. Got what she deserved.

                                    I'm a mod at http://forum.walmartsucks.com/ so I have a lot of good Wal-Mart horror stories. :lol: I don't reccomend posting there, though. The regulars there are mostly assholes and always call me lovely names like "dumb cunt" and make horrifically volatile comments at any chance they get. :roll:
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 9 years 2 months ago
                                      • Posts: 2347
                                      Mystie wrote:
                                      Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                                      Mystie wrote:
                                      Here's a good Wal-Mart story....

                                      2 years ago... it was about 4 days after Halloween. We had a big shipment of Halloween costumes shipped over from district on the 29th that another store had in their back. There was about 6 skids worth of costumes left. My bitch of a store manager had them all marked down to $0 and instructed the associates to throw them in the dumpster.

                                      Refused to donate them refused let the customers have them... trashed. And anyone who took them would be fired.




                                      Man! Your manager is a heartless jerk ass! :cry:


                                      Yeah. She was demoted and quit now. Was having massively bad inventories... like $1.5mil in shrink. Then she had an early inventory and was told if it wasn't good she was out of there. Surprisingly the inventory WAS good, but a few months later they discovered it was because she padded the inventory. Got demoted to an assistant at another store then quit. Got what she deserved.


                                      LOL! :lol: HA! HA! Glad to hear that!
                                      Narrator: Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But... there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside :twisted:
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 9 years 2 months ago
                                        • Posts: 1553
                                        • Account Disabled
                                        Iloveth80sfan911 wrote:
                                        Jason43 wrote:
                                        As far as I know, thats the policy for every store. I've dealt with them through my job and have seen them throw away all kinds of things from furniture and electronics, to food and cloths. They will not give away or reduce any damaged merchandise. I can assure you that anything they do give to charity is purely to help their image. I've also heard the managers bragging about puting other stores out of buisness, which is the main reason I won't shop there.



                                        Well, food makes sense because somone might get sick and sue Wal-Mart. But the other stuff doesn't make any sense!


                                        I don't mean perishable foods like meat and produce. They throw away everything. Dented cans, torn cereal boxes, bottled drinks where the label had fallen off etc. All stuff that could have been donated. And its a shame when you consider the volume the chain goes through.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 9 years 2 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          I like wall mart, thats were i got my BMX bike. woah woah woah... i'm not saying wall mart is better then target because target is better then wall mart.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online