• 8 months 13 days ago
    • Posts: 9716
    It's supposed to have an 80s feel, right? Well, what's Kid from House Party doing it? That's a 90s movie.

    There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

    One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

    http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 8 months 13 days ago
      • Posts: 1224
      thecrow174 wrote:
      It's supposed to have an 80s feel, right? Well, what's Kid from House Party doing it? That's a 90s movie.


      Eh. 1990 is pretty much is a belated 80's year before the 90's came to
      be anyway.I mean,look at all the bright colors, tacky clothing, and hair
      metal still being into place at that year.
      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 8 months 13 days ago
        • Posts: 241
        I'm not sure it was supposed to be strictly 80s only. Hulk Hogan was still around and popular in the 90s, as well.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 8 months 13 days ago
          • Posts: 289
          Fuzz wrote:
          I'm not sure it was supposed to be strictly 80s only. Hulk Hogan was still around and popular in the 90s, as well.


          Yeah, pretty much everything from the mid 80s was still popular in the early 90s, at least it was to me. I remember watching so many 80s movies in the early 90s as a kid.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 8 months 13 days ago
            • Posts: 137
            Actually, he's part of Kid 'N Play. A hip-hop/comedy duo that was popular in the late 80s and early 90s. House Party was their first acting role, but they were really more known for their music.

            They started their career in 1986, so for that, they definitely count for this commercial.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 8 months 12 days ago
              • Posts: 9716
              Fuzz wrote:
              I'm not sure it was supposed to be strictly 80s only. Hulk Hogan was still around and popular in the 90s, as well.

              I think it was.

              blueluigi22 wrote:
              Actually, he's part of Kid 'N Play. A hip-hop/comedy duo that was popular in the late 80s and early 90s. House Party was their first acting role, but they were really more known for their music.

              They started their career in 1986, so for that, they definitely count for this commercial.

              Thanks for clearing that up, man.
              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              Search