• avatar
    • 1 year 8 months ago
    • Posts: 608
    This game is great.
    Did anyone play this game on a Sega CD system....8)

    Check out the Soundtrack it is cool!!



    signature Scorpion WINS!

    FATALITY
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 1 year 8 months ago
      • Posts: 289
      I don't think I've ever played a SEGA CD game. There really was no need for SEGA to ever release the system. Sonic was fine just as he was on the Genesis system. SEGA CD and beyond was the start of SEGA's downfall.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 1 year 8 months ago
        • Posts: 608
        RomanBlade86 wrote:
        I don't think I've ever played a SEGA CD game. There really was no need for SEGA to ever release the system. Sonic was fine just as he was on the Genesis system. SEGA CD and beyond was the start of SEGA's downfall.


        That is also very true. Sega was not doing to well with the new Sega CD ADD-ON...
        But to me i still think the Sega CD system is still cool and fun to play. There are some good games on The Sega CD.... Games like Sonic CD,Final Fight CD,Space Ace,Road Avenger,Batman Returns,ETC

        8)
        signature Scorpion WINS!

        FATALITY
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 1 year 8 months ago
          • Posts: 24
          This was my favorite game on the system. I understand there was zero point to the system, but I felt it still had its charm. I always enjoyed the FMV games just for how corny they are, but I digress. Sonice CD had some colorful graphics, awesome soundtrack, and the effects were great for the time!
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 1 year 8 months ago
            • Posts: 608
            Grumble wrote:
            This was my favorite game on the system. I understand there was zero point to the system, but I felt it still had its charm. I always enjoyed the FMV games just for how corny they are, but I digress. Sonice CD had some colorful graphics, awesome soundtrack, and the effects were great for the time!


            I love FMV parts....
            signature Scorpion WINS!

            FATALITY
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 1 year 8 months ago
              • Posts: 4571
              My friend and I just discovered that the UK and American version have different music for some reason. Great game never the less.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 1 year 8 months ago
                • Posts: 608
                bassman21 wrote:
                My friend and I just discovered that the UK and American version have different music for some reason. Great game never the less.


                wow that's cool to hear....8)
                signature Scorpion WINS!

                FATALITY
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                Search