• 9 months 14 days ago
    • Posts: 89
    Tied again.

    80s - 8
    90s - 8
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 9 months 11 days ago
      • Posts: 50
      90's
      signature you think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some shit
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 9 months 10 days ago
        • Posts: 1748
        comicbookfan19 wrote:
        90's

        Trying to vote twice, eh? Get outta here! :P
        tangspot2 wrote:
        Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 9 months 10 days ago
          • Posts: 89
          90s take the lead.

          80s - 8
          90s - 9
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 9 months 4 days ago
            • Posts: 1
            I had a lot of fun in the 80's
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 9 months 3 days ago
              • Posts: 1748
              luv90s wrote:
              90s take the lead.

              80s - 8
              90s - 9


              comicbookfan19 posted twice for 90s. See page 3
              tangspot2 wrote:
              Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 9 months 3 days ago
                • Posts: 9
                the 80's by a LAND SLIDE....
                Specifically 85-89. The early EARLY 90's(circa 90-93..The earlier the better) were absolutely fantastic as well, but that all ended after 94' The late 90's were just awful imo. And that's when the decline of magical awesome sauce gradually dwindled away into lifeless Bull shit for the masses.

                It's mind boggling how different the world was in 90' Vs, lets say 99' The 80's were absolutely magical, boasting thee greatest horror movies, some of the best cartoons, movies in general, out of this world commecials(like the early 90's) LOVED the fashion, music, ect ect i could go ON and ON.


                80's > EARLY 90's > late 70's > Funk the rest!
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 9 months 3 days ago
                  • Posts: 89
                  80s take a big jump.

                  80s-10
                  90s-8
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 8 months 30 days ago
                    • Posts: 1480
                    I like the 80's and 90's because of the technology advancements in computers and video game consoles. I also loved the abundance of kids cartoons and shows when I was growing up in the 90's.
                    Shit happens when You fart naked

                    Retro pimpin aint easy
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 8 months 30 days ago
                      • Posts: 89
                      ActionBastard wrote:
                      I like the 80's and 90's because of the technology advancements in computers and video game consoles. I also loved the abundance of kids cartoons and shows when I was growing up in the 90's.


                      I don't know which one you're going with lol.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 8 months 28 days ago
                        • Posts: 14
                        The nineties, because in that era never has humanity been close to sci-fi technology (cell phones, internet on a proper format,...). of course we are now far more advanced, but bear with me: some stuff we would see in action thriller films, and wish they were true, we had great hopes of reaching them very soon. It was the time we were expecting (with a great anticipation) the 21st century. Clothing style was cool yet not as crazy as before, cars were fast but more down to earth, and people still had a chill behavior with a bit of respect for other people.

                        So I give my potato to the 90s.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 8 months 28 days ago
                          • Posts: 89
                          With that the 90s get closer.

                          80s - 10
                          90s - 9
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          Search