• 1 year 10 months ago
    • Posts: 702
    • Globally Banned
    thecrow174 wrote:
    retroman wrote:
    Caps 2.0 wrote:
    My avatar says it, most of my articles and interviews are about it to some extent and many of the videos I post to here and RetroDaze are about it. I'm an 80s pop culture man through and through.


    Tough poll so far


    Even Jerry thought your post failed.



    I'm bored. I gotta pick on someone.


    I'll stop now sheesh
    Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 10 months ago
      • Posts: 702
      • Globally Banned
      luv90s wrote:
      60s - 0
      70s - 0
      80s - 7
      90s - 2

      The 80s seem to be running away with it.


      YES
      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 1 year 10 months ago
        • Posts: 717
        1880s followed by 1780s
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 1 year 10 months ago
          • Posts: 10116
          retroman wrote:
          thecrow174 wrote:
          retroman wrote:
          Caps 2.0 wrote:
          My avatar says it, most of my articles and interviews are about it to some extent and many of the videos I post to here and RetroDaze are about it. I'm an 80s pop culture man through and through.


          Tough poll so far


          Even Jerry thought your post failed.



          I'm bored. I gotta pick on someone.


          I'll stop now sheesh

          Yeah, right.
          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 1 year 10 months ago
            • Posts: 10116
            yellow_submarine wrote:
            1880s followed by 1780s

            The more important centuries. Nice.
            thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 1 year 10 months ago
              • Posts: 431
              Why stop at best decade? Let's narrow this down to best day. NO! Best minute!
              signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 1 year 10 months ago
                • Posts: 10116
                Ghost of Vapor wrote:
                Why stop at best decade? Let's narrow this down to best day. NO! Best minute!

                Best microsecond?
                thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 1 year 10 months ago
                  • Posts: 2414
                  • Forum Mod
                  • Editor
                  Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.
                  My Last Article For RetroJunk

                  Remembering RetroJunk
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 10 months ago
                    • Posts: 702
                    • Globally Banned
                    vkimo wrote:
                    Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.


                    What happened that day
                    Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 1 year 10 months ago
                      • Posts: 431
                      retroman wrote:
                      vkimo wrote:
                      Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.


                      What happened that day


                      ROFL!
                      signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 10 months ago
                        • Posts: 702
                        • Globally Banned
                        Ghost of Vapor wrote:
                        retroman wrote:
                        vkimo wrote:
                        Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.


                        What happened that day


                        ROFL!


                        What
                        Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 1 year 10 months ago
                          • Posts: 505
                          90's>80's
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 1 year 10 months ago
                            • Posts: 505
                            90's
                            80's
                            70's
                            60's
                            00's (w,e 2000's)
                            50's
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 1 year 10 months ago
                              • Posts: 10116
                              retroman wrote:
                              Ghost of Vapor wrote:
                              retroman wrote:
                              vkimo wrote:
                              Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.


                              What happened that day


                              ROFL!


                              What

                              Does it really matter what happened that day? No.
                              thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 1 year 10 months ago
                                • Posts: 94
                                60s - 0
                                70s - 0
                                80s - 7
                                90s - 3
                                00s - 0
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 1 year 10 months ago
                                  • Posts: 702
                                  • Globally Banned
                                  thecrow174 wrote:
                                  retroman wrote:
                                  Ghost of Vapor wrote:
                                  retroman wrote:
                                  vkimo wrote:
                                  Oct 27, 1997 at 3:45:25 PM...man I thought that moment would last forever.


                                  What happened that day


                                  ROFL!


                                  What

                                  Does it really matter what happened that day? No.


                                  Yeah what were you trying to do
                                  Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 1 year 10 months ago
                                    • Posts: 10116
                                    Don't make me post that picture of Jerry facepalming again.
                                    thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • avatar
                                      • 1 year 10 months ago
                                      • Posts: 1476
                                      I think we can all agree that the decade in which retroman was born was definitely the worst.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • avatar
                                        • 1 year 10 months ago
                                        • Posts: 10116
                                        I'm not even going to acknowledge him as a human being.
                                        thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 1 year 10 months ago
                                          • Posts: 702
                                          • Globally Banned
                                          Derk wrote:
                                          I think we can all agree that the decade in which retroman was born was definitely the worst.


                                          That's ok if you feel that way
                                          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search