• 1 year 3 months ago
    • Posts: 92
    I'd like to do an experiment on here that shows what the majority of users on here believe to be the best decade.

    I'm not trying to start a "decade war" or anything like that. I just would like to know what decade is considered the best by the majority on here.

    I'll tally each answer with every response on here and stop when there's a clear winner. This is not meant to start any arguments or fights like I said before, just a fun little experiment that shows what the majority believes to be the best decade of all decades. Of course being the vote taker and originator of this (if it's been done before, I apologize) my vote will not count. So let's begin.

    Which Decade do you consider the best?

    60s
    70s
    80s
    90s
    00s
    10s so far.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 3 months ago
      • Posts: 364
      I would say the 80's followed by the 50's.
      The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 3 months ago
        • Posts: 2
        I was born in the 80s, so I will choose the 80 and 90s of course. my fave shows are aired, my fave bands exists lol, too many too mention but i wish i could turn back time and relive those years again! ok, i need a time machine now! :roll:
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 3 months ago
          • Posts: 702
          • Globally Banned
          luv90s wrote:
          I'd like to do an experiment on here that shows what the majority of users on here believe to be the best decade.

          I'm not trying to start a "decade war" or anything like that. I just would like to know what decade is considered the best by the majority on here.

          I'll tally each answer with every response on here and stop when there's a clear winner. This is not meant to start any arguments or fights like I said before, just a fun little experiment that shows what the majority believes to be the best decade of all decades. Of course being the vote taker and originator of this (if it's been done before, I apologize) my vote will not count. So let's begin.

          Which Decade do you consider the best?

          60s
          70s
          80s
          90s
          00s
          10s so far.


          I was born in the 90's but i pick 80s and 90s because most pop culture back then was worth listening to or seeing all over again
          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 3 months ago
            • Posts: 1471
            I'd go with the 80's, easily.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 3 months ago
              • Posts: 702
              • Globally Banned
              Derk wrote:
              I'd go with the 80's, easily.


              80s and 90s go we'll together
              Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 3 months ago
                • Posts: 1471
                retroman wrote:
                Derk wrote:
                I'd go with the 80's, easily.


                80s and 90s go we'll together


                I hear sentences and proper grammar go great together as well.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 3 months ago
                  • Posts: 702
                  • Globally Banned
                  Derk wrote:
                  retroman wrote:
                  Derk wrote:
                  I'd go with the 80's, easily.


                  80s and 90s go we'll together


                  I hear sentences and proper grammar go great together as well.


                  Ha ha very funny
                  Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 3 months ago
                    • Posts: 1785
                    tangspot2 wrote:
                    Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 3 months ago
                      • Posts: 9844
                      retroman wrote:
                      Derk wrote:
                      I'd go with the 80's, easily.


                      80s and 90s go we'll together

                      Way to use a contraction the wrong way.
                      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 3 months ago
                        • Posts: 702
                        • Globally Banned
                        thecrow174 wrote:
                        retroman wrote:
                        Derk wrote:
                        I'd go with the 80's, easily.


                        80s and 90s go we'll together

                        Way to use a contraction the wrong way.


                        Sorry
                        Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 3 months ago
                          • Posts: 92
                          So far the tally is.

                          60s - 0
                          70s - 0
                          80s - 5
                          90s - 2

                          It's hard to tally when everyone keeps saying 80s and 90s together. I need a clear cut choice lol.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 3 months ago
                            • Posts: 9844
                            This would be a whole lot easier if the threads had the poll feature again.
                            thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 3 months ago
                              • Posts: 15
                              the 80s hands down!it invented os much awesomeness of what we have today!
                              http://facebook.com/rekollections - fun nostalgia
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 1 year 3 months ago
                                • Posts: 702
                                • Globally Banned
                                Monkretro wrote:
                                the 80s hands down!it invented os much awesomeness of what we have today!


                                Hands down
                                Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 1 year 3 months ago
                                  • Posts: 92
                                  60s - 0
                                  70s - 0
                                  80s - 6
                                  90s - 2
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 1 year 3 months ago
                                    • Posts: 3411
                                    • Forum Admin
                                    • Editor
                                    • Category Admin
                                    My avatar says it, most of my articles and interviews are about it to some extent and many of the videos I post to here and RetroDaze are about it. I'm an 80s pop culture man through and through.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 1 year 3 months ago
                                      • Posts: 702
                                      • Globally Banned
                                      Caps 2.0 wrote:
                                      My avatar says it, most of my articles and interviews are about it to some extent and many of the videos I post to here and RetroDaze are about it. I'm an 80s pop culture man through and through.


                                      Tough poll so far
                                      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 1 year 3 months ago
                                        • Posts: 92
                                        60s - 0
                                        70s - 0
                                        80s - 7
                                        90s - 2

                                        The 80s seem to be running away with it.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 1 year 3 months ago
                                          • Posts: 9844
                                          retroman wrote:
                                          Caps 2.0 wrote:
                                          My avatar says it, most of my articles and interviews are about it to some extent and many of the videos I post to here and RetroDaze are about it. I'm an 80s pop culture man through and through.


                                          Tough poll so far


                                          Even Jerry thought your post failed.



                                          I'm bored. I gotta pick on someone.
                                          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search