• 1 year 4 months ago
    • Posts: 560
    The 30 year old Australian choreographer is now seeking compensation from Michael Jackson's estate after claiming that the late singer molested him between the ages 7 and 14. He had previously defended Jackson in the 1993 and 2005 cases. Now, Robson claims that he had suffered from repressed memories of the molestation.
    signature
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 4 months ago
      • Posts: 9634
      What's he gonna do? Sue a corpse?
      There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

      One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

      http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 4 months ago
        • Posts: 337
        I see this going nowhere in a hurry.
        signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 4 months ago
          • Posts: 328
          that is no true, i don't believe for one moment that michael jackson did and wade robson is lieing
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 3 months ago
            • Posts: 31
            I have a problem with anyone that waits til the supposed "perp" is dead(20 years later,especially after defending him all that time),then decides to cash in on either fame ,money or both. something ain't right
            signature
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 3 months ago
              • Posts: 44
              I really think this guy is a lie.

              There is no better time to try and sue Michael like now. By Michael passing away, he has generated SO much money into his family's name. This man is trying to get rich.

              Also, people are just trying to use the child molestation allegations against Michael. There is actually an article online of an interview with the kid who Michael allegedly molested. The kid is a grown man now. He felt guilty about Michael's death, so he admitted that the accusations were all lies. He clamed his dad forced him to go along with it because of the money. Also the dad never liked Michael.
              Be Ever Wonderful
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 3 months ago
                • Posts: 798
                Yeah he's a liar. I don't know how he got molested at the age of 14, I could have kicked Michael Jackson ass at that age, maybe he's gay.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 3 months ago
                  • Posts: 560
                  NinjaGirly13 wrote:
                  He felt guilty about Michael's death, so he admitted that the accusations were all lies. He clamed his dad forced him to go along with it because of the money. Also the dad never liked Michael.


                  Actually that was a hoax.
                  http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/23/michael-jackson-jordan-chandler-never-admitted-to-lying-despite-reports/

                  I have a feeling that Wade has False Memory Syndrome caused by all the pedo reports on MJ.
                  signature
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 74809
                    randomuser2349 wrote:
                    NinjaGirly13 wrote:
                    He felt guilty about Michael's death, so he admitted that the accusations were all lies. He clamed his dad forced him to go along with it because of the money. Also the dad never liked Michael.


                    Actually that was a hoax.
                    http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/23/michael-jackson-jordan-chandler-never-admitted-to-lying-despite-reports/

                    I have a feeling that Wade has False Memory Syndrome caused by all the pedo reports on MJ.

                    More like I smell a big fat payday syndrome. Yep the good ol' 12 jurors and a dream jackpot.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 12 days ago
                      • Posts: 44
                      DirtyD1979 wrote:
                      randomuser2349 wrote:
                      NinjaGirly13 wrote:
                      He felt guilty about Michael's death, so he admitted that the accusations were all lies. He clamed his dad forced him to go along with it because of the money. Also the dad never liked Michael.


                      Actually that was a hoax.
                      http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/23/michael-jackson-jordan-chandler-never-admitted-to-lying-despite-reports/

                      I have a feeling that Wade has False Memory Syndrome caused by all the pedo reports on MJ.

                      More like I smell a big fat payday syndrome. Yep the good ol' 12 jurors and a dream jackpot.



                      Wow, thanks for the link.

                      And yeah, False Memory Syndrome sounds just about right!
                      Be Ever Wonderful
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 3 months 20 days ago
                        • Posts: 560
                        UPDATE: A new allegation of molestation from James Safechuck, the child who starred with him in this 1987 Pepsi commercial.

                        signature
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 3 months 19 days ago
                          • Posts: 4806
                          I don't believe it. Why wait until the guy is dead to make the claim? It's not like he can tell his side of the story.

                          Personally, I've had a tough time believing any of these allegations.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          Search