• 1 year 2 months ago
    • Posts: 702
    • Globally Banned
    thecrow174 wrote:
    You are unbelievable. :roll: He's saying that users like you are the reason why there should be a "Block user" feature.


    Sorry
    Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 2 months ago
      • Posts: 328
      what has all this got to do with celebrities you had a crush on in the 90's, i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here, save this sort of thing for the chat room
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 2 months ago
        • Posts: 1423
        sharkbate wrote:
        what has all this got to do with celebrities you had a crush on in the 90's, i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here, save this sort of thing for the chat room


        You're right, we did somewhat hijack the thread, and I apologize for that.

        Having said that, you're almost as bad as Retroman.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 2 months ago
          • Posts: 9440
          sharkbate wrote:
          i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here

          Oh, just join in already! :lol:
          There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

          One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

          http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 2 months ago
            • Posts: 702
            • Globally Banned
            thecrow174 wrote:
            sharkbate wrote:
            i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here

            Oh, just join in already! :lol:


            You know another celebrity crush i have Jodi Benson
            Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 2 months ago
              • Posts: 702
              • Globally Banned
              Derk wrote:
              sharkbate wrote:
              what has all this got to do with celebrities you had a crush on in the 90's, i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here, save this sort of thing for the chat room


              You're right, we did somewhat hijack the thread, and I apologize for that.

              Having said that, you're almost as bad as Retroman.


              He can do anything he darn well please
              Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 2 months ago
                • Posts: 1423
                retroman wrote:
                Derk wrote:
                sharkbate wrote:
                what has all this got to do with celebrities you had a crush on in the 90's, i think that there is a bit of going off the topic here, save this sort of thing for the chat room


                You're right, we did somewhat hijack the thread, and I apologize for that.

                Having said that, you're almost as bad as Retroman.


                He can do anything he darn well please


                ...Did I say he couldn't?

                Reading comprehension?
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 702
                  • Globally Banned
                  Never mind but listen i will stop quotting people and replying simply without the quotes from others in my messages
                  Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 2 months ago
                    • Posts: 9440
                    I have seen worse trolls like this former user named IlikethePixies.

                    He used to fake his own death and made everyone here believe that he actually died.
                    There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                    One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                    http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 2 months ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      thecrow174 wrote:
                      I have seen worse trolls like this former user named IlikethePixies.

                      He used to fake his own death and made everyone here believe that he actually died.


                      LOL
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 2 months ago
                        • Posts: 9440
                        There are worse things he could've done, but...wait a minute, what am I saying? No there isn't!!
                        There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                        One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                        http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 2 months ago
                          • Posts: 1423
                          thecrow174 wrote:
                          I have seen worse trolls like this former user named IlikethePixies.

                          He used to fake his own death and made everyone here believe that he actually died.


                          Ha, yeah, I remember that.

                          To Pixie's defense, a few of his posts were funny on occasion (or at least I thought so). Retroman is just horrible all the way around.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 9 days ago
                            • Posts: 262
                            Cindy Crawford, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Britney Spears and a bunch of other women I had no idea who they were. I also loved female singers so I loved the Spice Girls. I was raised by my single mother who really wasn't all that feminine so I would seek out images and voices of feminine women as a kid whether it was real life but mostly it was through images in magazines, tv and music. I was a totally pop obsessed kid and got so much out of the 90s because in a way pop culture was my parent since I would spend so much time watching tv and listening to music on my way to and from school on the school bus over the years.

                            I also admired Michael Jordan, Penny Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Van Damme, Stallone, Schwarzenegger because I really didn't have a father figure but they weren't crushes since I was straight. They were more like role models.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            Search