• avatar
    • 2 years 3 months ago
    • Posts: 1192
    retroman wrote:
    Old_school_JJ wrote:
    For me, the Tom and Jerry shorts are totally number one. Flintstones would be number 2, cause regardless over whether one likes it or not, it made a great impact on TV animation as being the first prime time animated show. Than just for the sake of rounding out the list, I'll say Hong Kong Phooey, Scooby Doo and...ah heck...let's say the Powerpuff girls.


    Power puff girls are not Hannah Barbara


    Ok I shouldn't have said Powerpuff girls, I was a bit tried while posting that, as it's true, it's not technically a Hannah Barbara cartoon. However, Cartoon Network Studios, which produced PPG, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken and various other cartoon network works was a subdivision of Hannah Barbara, therefore yes in fact, Hannah Barbara did produce the Powerpuff Girls. So I'm not completely wrong in putting PPG on that list. But I'll retract PPG for...let's say...ah, I guess I can give it to Top Cat. .
    signature My tattoo....
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 3 months ago
      • Posts: 702
      • Globally Banned
      Old_school_JJ wrote:
      retroman wrote:
      Old_school_JJ wrote:
      For me, the Tom and Jerry shorts are totally number one. Flintstones would be number 2, cause regardless over whether one likes it or not, it made a great impact on TV animation as being the first prime time animated show. Than just for the sake of rounding out the list, I'll say Hong Kong Phooey, Scooby Doo and...ah heck...let's say the Powerpuff girls.



      Power puff girls are not Hannah Barbara



      Ok I shouldn't have said Powerpuff girls, I was a bit tried while posting that, as it's true, it's not technically a Hannah Barbara cartoon. However, Cartoon Network Studios, which produced PPG, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken and various other cartoon network works was a subdivision of Hannah Barbara, therefore yes in fact, Hannah Barbara did produce the Powerpuff Girls. So I'm not
      completely wrong in putting PPG on that list. But I'll retract PPG for...let's say...ah, I guess I can give it to Top Cat. .


      We forgive you
      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 2 years 3 months ago
        • Posts: 1919
        If Powerpuff Girls isn't a HB cartoon how come this is after the closing credits?

        tangspot2 wrote:
        Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 3 months ago
          • Posts: 702
          • Globally Banned
          stake n sheak wrote:
          If Powerpuff Girls isn't a HB cartoon how come this is after the closing credits?



          That I can't answer
          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 2 years 3 months ago
            • Posts: 1192
            retroman wrote:
            stake n sheak wrote:
            If Powerpuff Girls isn't a HB cartoon how come this is after the closing credits?



            That I can't answer


            I already did answer it, HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCED THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!
            signature My tattoo....
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 3 months ago
              • Posts: 702
              • Globally Banned
              Old_school_JJ wrote:
              retroman wrote:
              stake n sheak wrote:
              If Powerpuff Girls isn't a HB cartoon how come this is after the closing credits?



              That I can't answer



              I already did answer it, HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCED THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!


              Sorry about that
              Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              Search
              Users Online