• 1 year 3 days ago
    • Posts: 601
    :D I LOVE Video Game Music does anybody out there that do to...
    signature Scorpion WINS!

    FATALITY
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 3 days ago
      • Posts: 9255
      Yes, in fact I made a thread dedicated to video game music awhile back.
      There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

      One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

      http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 3 days ago
        • Posts: 601
        thecrow174 wrote:
        Yes, in fact I made a thread dedicated to video game music awhile back.


        Oh did not know...
        it's be so long..:shock:
        signature Scorpion WINS!

        FATALITY
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 3 days ago
          • Posts: 280
          I still have some soundtracks for games like Resident Evil 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, and some others. I think game music can be very visceral and exciting.
          signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 3 days ago
            • Posts: 601
            Ghost of Vapor wrote:
            I still have some soundtracks for games like Resident Evil 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, and some others. I think game music can be very visceral and exciting.


            Yes it can...
            signature Scorpion WINS!

            FATALITY
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 3 days ago
              • Posts: 605
              I love music in video games. I find it adds more to the game. With the animation nowadays it's like watching a movie. As a long time gamer I comment to myself while playing games (decades before the Angry Video Game Nerd).8)
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 3 days ago
                • Posts: 601
                CanadianWeirdAlFan wrote:
                I love music in video games. I find it adds more to the game. With the animation nowadays it's like watching a movie. As a long time gamer I comment to myself while playing games (decades before the Angry Video Game Nerd).8)

                :):)
                signature Scorpion WINS!

                FATALITY
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 2 days ago
                  • Posts: 648
                  The Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Silent Hill series have some of my favorite VGM ever. I got into listening to game soundtracks maybe 6 years ago and didn't realize what a huge subculture it was.

                  If you're a fan of the 8 bit and 16 bit sounds, I've been really into a podcast called the Legacy Music Hour.
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 2 days ago
                    • Posts: 510
                    I have the PS1 game "Ten Pin Alley" and while playing the game, you get to choose what type of background music you want, such as "lounge" and "rock"...I always choose rock and I've always wondered if the tunes are from actual rock songs. The music in the game is all instrumental with no vocals.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 2 days ago
                      • Posts: 1191
                      Yeah, I enjoy video game music, can't exactly think of any off the top of my head besides the theme to the original Kingdom Hearts game.

                      Along with my purchase of Kirby: the 20 anniversary Wii video game set I bought, it came with a soundtrack of the music from the game. I have yet to listen to it, but I will sometime.
                      signature My tattoo....
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 11 months 25 days ago
                        • Posts: 648
                        Old_school_JJ wrote:
                        Yeah, I enjoy video game music, can't exactly think of any off the top of my head besides the theme to the original Kingdom Hearts game.

                        Along with my purchase of Kirby: the 20 anniversary Wii video game set I bought, it came with a soundtrack of the music from the game. I have yet to listen to it, but I will sometime.


                        The Mario All Stars for Wii also came with a "soundtrack". It was basically the title track from every Super Mario Bros game and a bunch of sound effect clips. Kind of a disappointment, but still a nice bonus I guess.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 10 months 1 day ago
                          • Posts: 31
                          i have a few games(sega genesis) that have cool soundtracks..
                          signature
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 10 months 1 day ago
                            • Posts: 601
                            rickyagnew wrote:
                            i have a few games(sega genesis) that have cool soundtracks..


                            Awesome....
                            signature Scorpion WINS!

                            FATALITY
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 10 months 1 day ago
                              • Posts: 9255
                              Without video game music, we would still be playing Pong!
                              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 10 months 1 day ago
                                • Posts: 601
                                thecrow174 wrote:
                                Without video game music, we would still be playing Pong!


                                Ha! That's So True...
                                signature Scorpion WINS!

                                FATALITY
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 10 months 1 day ago
                                  • Posts: 4495
                                  Here are a few from older games I liked.
                                  Street Fighter II
                                  Mortal Kombat II and III arcade
                                  Fatal Fury Special SNES
                                  Metroids NES
                                  TMNT arcade
                                  Battletoads SNES
                                  Wizards and Warriors I NES
                                  Double Dragon I arcade
                                  Unreal Tournament I PC
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 10 months 23 hours ago
                                    • Posts: 700
                                    I hate the music from game levels that were hard to beat. after so many tries I would get sick of the music.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    Search
                                    Users Online