• 1 year 6 months ago
    • Posts: 1716
    TheMusicdewd18 wrote:
    Please tell me this is a fvcking joke.

    Well, it's OJ90s reregistered so he can continue to spread his filth around. If you consider his posting a joke, there it is.
    tangspot2 wrote:
    Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 6 months ago
      • Posts: 5
      stake n sheak wrote:
      TheMusicdewd18 wrote:
      Please tell me this is a fvcking joke.

      Well, it's OJ90s reregistered so he can continue to spread his filth around. If you consider his posting a joke, there it is.


      1. I'm being serious, not joking
      2. Funny how I actually registered on Joined January 31, 2013
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 6 months ago
        • Posts: 341
        Skateboard2910 wrote:

        2. Funny how I actually registered on Joined January 31, 2013


        Is that so.

        By that logic, you should also believe that I registered here on January 1, 1970.
        signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 6 months ago
          • Posts: 30
          It's the naughties post 2002 that turned me off. I still liked late 90s and the first 1 or 2 years in cartoon history of the naughties personally.

          TheMusicdewd18 wrote:
          The late 90's was when music went downhill. MTV also went downhill and Beavis and Butthead had ended. As far as cartoons go, the late 90's was good.


          Thats back on now and it kept it's original 90s picture style thank god I watched some last night in fact as I still watch my adult cartoons to get my animation fix although the kids 64-Bit stuff I dislike I don't watch at all because 64-Bit S$%t belongs in movie blockbusters not TV cartoons.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 6 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            I liked the late 90s better than the early 90s. The music was better as was the wrestling.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 6 months ago
              • Posts: 30
              Other than WWE being worst than it was as WWF and the other best brands WCW and ECW being gone now wrestling choice is way better now although the brands themselves are not as good as when we had very few brands to choose from at those times.

              We have WWE now who are getting worse but for some reason you are still hooked at least I am anyway.

              You have TNA the combined WWF & WCW style brand which kinda makes a good mix althouggh storylines can go too long with them.

              You have ROH which is now the best you are going to get as far as pure style american wrestling is concerned although they recently started storylines themselves now but the wrestling is still there.

              You have the British and Proresu scenes which are more of the same ROH style with British and Japanese techniqual and strong pure wrestling styles.

              You have mixed martial arts which one of the arts is wrestling.

              So I guess we actually have more wrestling brands and styles then we did back then which is the good thing but whether any of it is any good it's down to opinions as people have too much choice now to choose the ones for them so maybe the 80s and 90s were better as far as well versed all round wrestling action is concerned but there is definitely more brands to choose from now though.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 6 months ago
                • Posts: 563
                thecrow174 wrote:
                The Columbine Massacre is a good reason to not like the late 90's.

                By that trend of logic, the Rwanda Massacre is a good reason not to like the early 90's.
                signature
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 6 months ago
                  • Posts: 1525
                  I personally think that it's because most people don't consider it nostalgic enough. If you think about it, when the late 90s rolled around, a good chunk of the community were probably teens or adults by then, so the nostalgia isn't really there.
                  "Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
                  -Rampage, Beast Wars
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 6 months ago
                    • Posts: 3911
                    Late 90's didn't do much for me. That list of songs... now I see why some people don't like late 90's. Can't blame them.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 5 months ago
                      • Posts: 685
                      The late 90s were a bad music time for me personally. The "nu-metal" and "rap rock" were big, so that's when I got really into my parent's vinyl collection. Also Radiohead was changing stuff in a big way.

                      I guess the 98-00 era will be remembered as the awkward in-between stage from 90's culture to current. We all had growing pains.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 5 months ago
                        • Posts: 4
                        Maybe some people are just bitter about being too old/young to be children/teenagers when the late 90s was around. Because there's just no way another era could compete with the late 90s. Anyone that says "the late 90s wasn't very good for music" is probably just eating humble pie.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 5 months ago
                          • Posts: 1716
                          Duck6 wrote:
                          Maybe some people are just bitter about being too old/young to be children/teenagers when the late 90s was around.

                          No, nobody is bitter (or insecure) about that. Perhaps you are projecting. A therapist might be able to help you with that.
                          tangspot2 wrote:
                          Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 5 months ago
                            • Posts: 341
                            Duck6 wrote:
                            Maybe some people are just bitter about being too old/young to be children/teenagers when the late 90s was around. Because there's just no way another era could compete with the late 90s. Anyone that says "the late 90s wasn't very good for music" is probably just eating humble pie.


                            Everyone thinks their own formative years were the best. I wouldn't trade growing up in the 80's for any other time (except MAYBE the 50's). You couldn't pay me enough money to trade my youth in the 80's for youth in the late 90's. Even so, I wouldn't expect others to feel the same, or attribute it to bitterness, OJ90s.
                            signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 4 months ago
                              • Posts: 563
                              Skateboard2910 wrote:
                              I can't believe what I'm reading. The late 90s was the BEST time for music.


                              Not when it came to lyrics...
                              signature
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 1 year 4 months ago
                                • Posts: 6
                                It's because of 2 words: Britney Spears.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 1 year 4 months ago
                                  • Posts: 702
                                  • Globally Banned
                                  I like the late 90's
                                  Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 1 year 4 months ago
                                    • Posts: 1480
                                    I heard that the late 90's hates most people. In fact, the late 90's is making posts about you all on a website asking why most people hate You.
                                    Shit happens when You fart naked

                                    Retro pimpin aint easy
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 1 year 4 months ago
                                      • Posts: 9656
                                      The late 90's was a rough time for me. I started middle school around that time, and everyone knows that the beginning of middle school is usually the hardest.
                                      There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                                      One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                                      http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 1 year 4 months ago
                                        • Posts: 341
                                        Bill Clinton doesn't hate the late 90's. he still feels a sense of nostalgia for sweet, sweet Monica.
                                        signature The fun doesn't end here. www.retro-daze.com
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 1 year 4 months ago
                                          • Posts: 798
                                          Late 90's, coming of age, good times, shitty punishments.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search