• 1 year 4 months ago
    • Posts: 6717
    Snow continues to fall in some parts of the country, but never mind that cuz it's Daylight Saving Time again. So turn your clocks ahead one hour Sunday, March 10, 2013.
    The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 4 months ago
      • Posts: 702
      • Globally Banned
      eddstarr88 wrote:
      Snow continues to fall in some parts of the country, but never mind that cuz it's Daylight Saving Time again. So turn your clocks ahead one hour Sunday, March 10, 2013.


      Won't forget
      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 4 months ago
        • Posts: 9464
        And it hasn't been that long since the last Daylight Savings Time.
        There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

        One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

        http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 4 months ago
          • Posts: 702
          • Globally Banned
          thecrow174 wrote:
          And it hasn't been that long since the last Daylight Savings Time.


          Surprising
          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 4 months ago
            • Posts: 6717
            The whole idea still strikes me as strange, I save daylight everyday.
            The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 4 months ago
              • Posts: 702
              • Globally Banned
              eddstarr88 wrote:
              The whole idea still strikes me as strange, I save daylight everyday.


              OH
              Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              Search