• 2 years 8 days ago
    • Posts: 608



    Who out there still likes this movie i know i do still...
    signature Scorpion WINS!

    FATALITY
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 8 days ago
      • Posts: 24
      Even though this film was a tad darker and violent. I loved it. I'm not going to lie.
      As the once great Gene Siskel asked "What do you know for sure?"
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 7 days ago
        • Posts: 9844
        I always have. I love Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. As a matter fact, this is one of my first out of many, many DVDs in my collection!
        thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 7 days ago
          • Posts: 74809
          I liked it as well and still do. Although it is not as good as the first Batman movie.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 7 days ago
            • Posts: 410
            I prefer Nolans trilogy but i do like both Burton movies over Joel Schumakers abominations!
            "Good Nyborg "
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 7 days ago
              • Posts: 5194
              Best batman movie then The dark Kinght Series.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 7 days ago
                • Posts: 64
                Dark knight Trilogy all the way. However I have a soft spot for this movie and the one with riddler and 2 face.
                Thats right I ran over the Taco Bell dog...... I got banned from Taco Bell for life.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 7 days ago
                  • Posts: 608
                  thecrow174 wrote:
                  I always have. I love Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman. As a matter fact, this is one of my first out of many, many DVDs in my collection!



                  I LOVE CATWOMAN...
                  signature Scorpion WINS!

                  FATALITY
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 7 days ago
                    • Posts: 593
                    Well, despite being a little too dark, I still thought it was pretty good, certainly a lot better than Batman and Robin. And despite the Schumacher flicks not being as good as Burton or Nolan, I still love "Kiss From A Rose" from Batman Forever, and that wasn't originally from the movie.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 7 days ago
                      • Posts: 410
                      retroguy78 wrote:
                      Well, despite being a little too dark, I still thought it was pretty good, certainly a lot better than Batman and Robin. And despite the Schumacher flicks not being as good as Burton or Nolan, I still love "Kiss From A Rose" from Batman Forever, and that wasn't originally from the movie.



                      speaking of Batman forever songs, I went to U2 last year with my girlfriend (she loves them) and was very surprised when they played "Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me" it was probably my favorite part of the show, Bono was swinging from a hanging microphone while wearing a jacket that was shooting lasers into every direction, it was quite the spectacle!
                      "Good Nyborg "
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 7 days ago
                        • Posts: 608



                        YOU GOTTA LOVE CATWOMAN...
                        signature Scorpion WINS!

                        FATALITY
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 7 days ago
                          • Posts: 9844
                          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 7 days ago
                            • Posts: 6889
                            Her friends call her "kitten", lol.
                            The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 7 days ago
                              • Posts: 608
                              thecrow174 wrote:



                              :)Great part of the movie...
                              signature Scorpion WINS!

                              FATALITY
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 7 days ago
                                • Posts: 608
                                You don't really think you'll win, do you?
                                8)
                                signature Scorpion WINS!

                                FATALITY
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 2 years 7 days ago
                                  • Posts: 9844
                                  arizvega wrote:
                                  You don't really think you'll win, do you?
                                  8)

                                  "Things change."
                                  thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 2 years 7 days ago
                                    • Posts: 608
                                    thecrow174 wrote:
                                    arizvega wrote:
                                    You don't really think you'll win, do you?
                                    8)

                                    "Things change."

                                    Lol funny...
                                    signature Scorpion WINS!

                                    FATALITY
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 2 years 7 days ago
                                      • Posts: 9844
                                      arizvega wrote:
                                      thecrow174 wrote:
                                      arizvega wrote:
                                      You don't really think you'll win, do you?
                                      8)

                                      "Things change."

                                      Lol funny...

                                      Well, I don't think it was intended to be a funny quote, but it was a pretty serious one nonetheless.
                                      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 2 years 7 days ago
                                        • Posts: 608
                                        thecrow174 wrote:
                                        arizvega wrote:
                                        thecrow174 wrote:
                                        arizvega wrote:
                                        You don't really think you'll win, do you?
                                        8)

                                        "Things change."

                                        Lol funny...

                                        Well, I don't think it was intended to be a funny quote, but it was a pretty serious one nonetheless.



                                        Oh ok sorry about that...:shock:
                                        signature Scorpion WINS!

                                        FATALITY
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 2 years 7 days ago
                                          • Posts: 9844
                                          No harm done.
                                          thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search