• 2 years 1 month ago
    • Posts: 2352
    • Forum Mod
    • Editor
    Obama has been reelected, and by a large majority.

    For more comprehensive results:

    http://www.bing.com/elections/
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 1 month ago
      • Posts: 1579
      I don't like obama, but at least romney didn't win.
      Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 1 month ago
        • Posts: 578
        Obama won.
        signature
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 1 month ago
          • Posts: 4553
          Four more years :cry:

          I figured Obama was going to win it. Romney played a weak/safe campaign. I was a little surprised Romney lost CO, VA and FL though.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 1 month ago
            • Posts: 9857
            I'm sorry, but I just don't like the idea of Obama as president again. Anyone who supports gay marriage and abortions is not my idea of a good president.
            thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 1 month ago
              • Posts: 2352
              • Forum Mod
              • Editor
              Presidents almost always get the second term.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 1 month ago
                • Posts: 74
                I support gay abortions! Sorry crow, you live in a country where we support equality. You can go back to watching foxnews now.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 1 month ago
                  • Posts: 1787
                  daash wrote:
                  I support gay abortions! Sorry crow, you live in a country where we support equality. You can go back to watching foxnews now.


                  Thank you. These things are none of the government's business. I don't know when the right wing decided govt should get ideologically involved in peoples' personal lives. Pretty funny for the party that claims to want small govt!
                  tangspot2 wrote:
                  Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 1 month ago
                    • Posts: 410
                    stake n sheak wrote:
                    daash wrote:
                    I support gay abortions! Sorry crow, you live in a country where we support equality. You can go back to watching foxnews now.


                    Thank you. These things are none of the government's business. I don't know when the right wing decided govt should get involved in peoples' personal lives. Pretty funny.


                    Yep, not sure why gay people aren't allowed to be extended the same rights as straight people and why any woman, not just ones that are victims of rape or incest, is not allowed to choose what they do with they're bodies. It's basically a need to control others and hate speech spouted under the guise of religon (which by the way everyone does not believe in) why should 2 atheist gay people have to be denied marrige because of what some religon they don't even believe in says, it's ridiculous, if you ask me it's time for churches and religous organizations to start paying taxes, how come republicans never suggest that as a way of helping releive some of the deficet, religous organizations are some of the richest money hoarders in the world.
                    "Good Nyborg "
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 1 month ago
                      • Posts: 6905
                      For all Romney supporters, I feel your pain even though my guy won. It was 7:55pm pacific time when the word went out in Seattle that the president was re-elected for another four years.
                      Hey Bassman21, what happened to Romney in Virginia and Colorado? Ohio hadn't been called yet and the president had already gone over 270 electoral total by 8pm pacific time. King County Elections was still accepting ballots past 8pm and the winner had already been announced - unbelievable!
                      The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 1 month ago
                        • Posts: 1481
                        I'm glad Obama won. Romney thinks America is a company, not a country. I'm surprised, I did'nt know everyone at retrojunk.com was so upper class. I thought there would be a little more support for a president who's top priority is to improve the lower and middle classes and lower the unemployment rate in this country.
                        Shit happens when You fart naked

                        Retro pimpin aint easy
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 1 month ago
                          • Posts: 4553
                          If the GOP every wants to get re-elected they'll stop focusing on issues like abortion and gay marriage. They shouldn't change their stance on them, but they need to stop making it such an issue. More are Pro-life than Pro-choice, but only about 20% of Americans think that abortion should be entirely banned. Yet you have republicans making ludicrous statements such as abortion shouldn't be allowed even in cases of rape. The GOP debates were a joke. People like Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin may win the hearts of the 30% hard right, but they can't win the presidency. Romney was their best shot and even he couldn't do it.

                          Romney had the election after the first debate, but was weak the rest of the way. He should have went on Letterman, Leno, The View, O'Reilly, Jon Stewart, SNL and others so people could see what kind of guy he is. Instead many saw him as a flip flopper that only cared about the 1% and didn't agree with them on issues like abortion and gay marriage. I saw this coming after the second debate. Very disappointed.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 1 month ago
                            • Posts: 1787
                            bassman21 wrote:
                            He should have went on Letterman, Leno, The View, O'Reilly, Jon Stewart, SNL and others


                            When Obama does this the republicans say he is wasting time and he should be DOING MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE RUNNING THE COUNTRY OH WAIT HE CANT LOL BENGHAZI UNEMPLOYMENT RELIGIOUS FREEDOM LOL
                            tangspot2 wrote:
                            Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 1 month ago
                              • Posts: 410
                              It was hilarious when Obama was on Jay Leno and Jay asked him about Donald Trump always saying things to the media about him and Obama said "this all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya" man did i laugh at that. Donald Trump has been nothing short of a whiney crybaby since the re-election. At least Romney took the loss like a man.
                              "Good Nyborg "
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 1 month ago
                                • Posts: 6905
                                bassman21 wrote:
                                People like Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin may win the hearts of the 30% hard right, but they can't win the presidency. Romney was their best shot and even he couldn't do it.

                                Instead many saw him as a flip flopper that only cared about the 1% and didn't agree with them on issues like abortion and gay marriage. I saw this coming after the second debate. Very disappointed.


                                The local press here in the Pacific Northwest has written off the Republican party. I'm not buying that. The GOP has a new generation of candidates moving up from state offices and governorships all around the country. While this may be the last run for Mitt Romney you can bet that more exciting races for Congress and the White House are already shaping up for the future.

                                Democrats need to shake-down what the party stands for. The generations coming up behind me will demand better sense from both the right and the left. Third party candidates - get ready to rumble in the years ahead.
                                The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 2 years 1 month ago
                                  • Posts: 3946
                                  thecrow174 wrote:
                                  I'm sorry, but I just don't like the idea of Obama as president again. Anyone who supports gay marriage and abortions is not my idea of a good president.


                                  What kind of argument is that may I ask. Sorry man but that has nothing to do with running a country.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 2 years 1 month ago
                                    • Posts: 3807
                                    eddstarr88 wrote:
                                    The local press here in the Pacific Northwest has written off the Republican party. I'm not buying that. The GOP has a new generation of candidates moving up from state offices and governorships all around the country. While this may be the last run for Mitt Romney you can bet that more exciting races for Congress and the White House are already shaping up for the future.

                                    Democrats need to shake-down what the party stands for. The generations coming up behind me will demand better sense from both the right and the left. Third party candidates - get ready to rumble in the years ahead.


                                    Awwww yeah!
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    Search