• avatar
    • 2 years 6 months ago
    • Posts: 6991
    Let's see, we have "Mr. Bean" fans and "Black Adder" fans; but I have a favorite Rowan Atkinson role as Inspector Fowler in "The Thin Blue Line" from 1995/1996.

    Mr. Atkinson was always in top form as he went up against Detective Grim played by David Haig, somebody's gonna burst a blood vessel around here:

    The Great Gun Debate...

    The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 2 years 6 months ago
      • Posts: 7419
      FUCKING ZAZU

      TMNT wrote:
      Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 2 years 6 months ago
        • Posts: 6991
        Awesome Pic!

        Now ya got me singing,

        The Morning Report...
        The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 2 years 6 months ago
          • Posts: 7419
          Man, I can't stand that song though. It may have been a little better if the animation was more consistent with the rest of the movie, and Simba's voice didn't sound completely different. I do like that top comment though:

          "Someday, I will meet the man who decided to exclude this song from the film, and I will buy him a beer."
          TMNT wrote:
          Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 2 years 6 months ago
            • Posts: 6991
            Mezase Master wrote:
            Man, I can't stand that song though. It may have been a little better if the animation was more consistent with the rest of the movie, and Simba's voice didn't sound completely different. I do like that top comment though:

            "Someday, I will meet the man who decided to exclude this song from the film, and I will buy him a beer."




            What overwhelms me is that the movie was 1994! It seems like yesterday to me.

            Some still consider it Disney's best overall movie. Sure had a string of hits in the 90's for sure.
            The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 2 years 6 months ago
              • Posts: 7419
              I'd definitely say it's Disney's best, no contest. It's one of my favorite movies ever.
              TMNT wrote:
              Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 2 years 6 months ago
                • Posts: 6991
                Mezase Master wrote:
                I'd definitely say it's Disney's best, no contest. It's one of my favorite movies ever.



                Did you notice that (maybe because of that song, lol) the whole scene is nice and short?
                I bet most fans agree with you! All the same, I'll take my Rowan Atkinson any way I can get him.
                The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                Search