• 2 years 2 months ago
    • Posts: 874
    Two great horror anthologies in the spirit of the classic EC comics, i saw the first one when i was 4 when we moved to St. Louis and one of the first movies we rented and creeped me out but i enjoyed it. Such a classic with great performances by an all-star cast from Ted Danson, Adrienne Barbeau, EG Marshall, Hol Halbrook, Leslie Neilsen and more. It became one of my favorite horror movies since and i owned the graphic novel adaptation since junior high which is one of my favorite horror comics.

    I saw Creepshow 2 in theaters 2 times when i was 4 turning 5 and it creeped me out especially with that Wooden Indian, the slime and the hitcher.
    "Nobody wants to see vampire killers or vampires either! apparently all they want are demented madmen running around in ski-masks hacking up young virgins"-Peter Vincent from Fright Night.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 2 months ago
      • Posts: 74809
      holy shit, and here i thought i was the only one who watched it as a toddler
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 2 months ago
        • Posts: 9713
        I saw Creepshow 2 for the very first time a few weeks ago, and I thought that flesh-eating lake monster and giant Venus flytraps were really scary!
        There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

        One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

        http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 2 months ago
          • Posts: 874
          Thanks for the Ride Lady.
          "Nobody wants to see vampire killers or vampires either! apparently all they want are demented madmen running around in ski-masks hacking up young virgins"-Peter Vincent from Fright Night.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 2 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            thecrow174 wrote:
            I saw Creepshow 2 for the very first time a few weeks ago, and I thought that flesh-eating lake monster and giant Venus flytraps were really scary!


            actually what was in the water was monstrous oil slick. it's funny how cool the special effects looked cool for it back in the day but now when you see it floating in the water it looks like a black trash bag
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 2 months ago
              • Posts: 9713
              Benjanime wrote:
              thecrow174 wrote:
              I saw Creepshow 2 for the very first time a few weeks ago, and I thought that flesh-eating lake monster and giant Venus flytraps were really scary!


              actually what was in the water was monstrous oil slick. it's funny how cool the special effects looked cool for it back in the day but now when you see it floating in the water it looks like a black trash bag

              At least you were cool about explaining it to me. Pinface on the other hand would've just acted like a total jerk by insulting me.
              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 2 months ago
                • Posts: 74809
                thecrow174 wrote:
                Benjanime wrote:
                thecrow174 wrote:
                I saw Creepshow 2 for the very first time a few weeks ago, and I thought that flesh-eating lake monster and giant Venus flytraps were really scary!


                actually what was in the water was monstrous oil slick. it's funny how cool the special effects looked cool for it back in the day but now when you see it floating in the water it looks like a black trash bag

                At least you were cool about explaining it to me. Pinface on the other hand would've just like a total jerk by insulting me.


                my drawing of him should do that justice
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 2 months ago
                  • Posts: 9713
                  I wonder if he's even seen it.
                  There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

                  One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

                  http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 10 months 18 days ago
                    • Posts: 101
                    I loved the Creepshow movies because of how they remind me of all the crappy grade B horror/sci-fi movies of the '50s and '60s that I enjoyed watching on late-night TV when I was a kid.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 10 months 18 days ago
                      • Posts: 822
                      I remember the kid at the end of part 2 saying "I'll teach you to throw away my comic books", as he voodoo dolls his dad with pins to the neck.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      Search