• 1 year 6 months ago
    • Posts: 1192
    I would be one happy fan boy if Disney released the rest of Darkwing Duck on DVD.

    Other than that, I can't think of any that 90s shows I like to see get a DVD release cause, in my opinion, most of the really good ones are released. Maybe I'll be able to think of some later...
    signature My tattoo....
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 1 year 6 months ago
      • Posts: 702
      • Globally Banned
      Old_school_JJ wrote:
      I would be one happy fan boy if Disney released the rest of Darkwing Duck on DVD.

      Other than that, I can't think of any that 90s shows I like to see get a DVD release cause, in my opinion, most of the really good ones are released. Maybe I'll be able to think of some later...


      Maybe seasons 1 and 2 of Sailor Moon
      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 1 year 6 months ago
        • Posts: 685
        What would be ideal, is if the company that puts out those "Best Of Saturday Morning Cartoons" compiled a 90's set. That way there's enough to enjoy from each semi-obscure show without shelling for a season or series. Shows like Mighty Max, Mutant League, or Robocop would be fun to see.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 1 year 6 months ago
          • Posts: 702
          • Globally Banned
          yellow_submarine wrote:
          What would be ideal, is if the company that puts out those "Best Of Saturday Morning Cartoons" compiled a 90's set. That way there's enough to enjoy from each semi-obscure show without shelling for a season or series. Shows like Mighty Max, Mutant League, or Robocop would be fun to see.


          Cool
          Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 1 year 5 months ago
            • Posts: 8
            The show "Lands End" starring Fred Dryer. It only ran one season from September 1995, to May of 1996.

            One of the local channels in my hometown showed Lands End late at night right after "Renegade" with Lorenzo Lamas. The only time I watched it was when hanging with some friends at their house and throwing back some colds ones.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 1 year 5 months ago
              • Posts: 1480
              The Andy Dick show. I think it might be very early 2000's though. I still need to get Parker Lewis Cant Lose but its hard to find.
              Shit happens when You fart naked

              Retro pimpin aint easy
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 1 year 5 months ago
                • Posts: 11
                Sunriser wrote:
                Gargoyles Season 2 volume 2 needs to be released! Seriously, why did they stop there?!

                Agreed! They totally need to release the rest of this series. Disney is stingy with their dvd releases. If the first couple of dvd releases of a series does not sell, they will not offer the rest!
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 1 year 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 702
                  • Globally Banned
                  tron wrote:
                  Sunriser wrote:
                  Gargoyles Season 2 volume 2 needs to be released! Seriously, why did they stop there?!

                  Agreed! They totally need to release the rest of this series. Disney is stingy with their dvd releases. If the first couple of dvd releases of a series does not sell, they will not offer the rest!


                  Gargoyles scared me as a kid
                  Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 1 year 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 1192
                    yellow_submarine wrote:
                    What would be ideal, is if the company that puts out those "Best Of Saturday Morning Cartoons" compiled a 90's set. That way there's enough to enjoy from each semi-obscure show without shelling for a season or series. Shows like Mighty Max, Mutant League, or Robocop would be fun to see.


                    That's an interesting idea, but the 90s wasn't known for "Saturday Mornings Cartoons" the way past decades. The 90s were more known for primetime animated shows.
                    signature My tattoo....
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 1 year 5 months ago
                      • Posts: 702
                      • Globally Banned
                      Old_school_JJ wrote:
                      yellow_submarine wrote:
                      What would be ideal, is if the company that puts out those "Best Of Saturday Morning Cartoons" compiled a 90's set. That way there's enough to enjoy from each semi-obscure show without shelling for a season or series. Shows like Mighty Max, Mutant League, or Robocop would be fun to see.


                      That's an interesting idea, but the 90s wasn't known for "Saturday Mornings Cartoons" the way past decades. The 90s were more known for primetime animated shows.


                      Did not know that
                      Hoping to explore pop culture from the 20th Century with you
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 1 year 5 months ago
                        • Posts: 38
                        comeplete series of
                        Goosebumps
                        Freaky Stories
                        Beavis and ButtHead (with Music videos)
                        King of The Hill
                        Daria
                        Ready or Not
                        Tiny Toon Adventures

                        a re-release of complete series:
                        Are You Afraid of The Dark
                        Tales from The Cryptkeeper

                        Aside from Freaky Stories I have all of these on tape.
                        I'm your lover, I'm your Zero, I'm the face in your dreams of glass.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 year 5 months ago
                          • Posts: 2
                          Megas XLR
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 year 5 months ago
                            • Posts: 613
                            I don't think that was a 90s show.

                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 year 5 months ago
                              • Posts: 710
                              This may sound really lame but I would love to have Grace Under Fire on dvd.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              Search