• 3 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 148
    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
    Dyzfunk7ional wrote:
    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
    mlauzon wrote:
    I watched the 20th anniversary of ET back in early 2004, I didn't like the change from guns to walkie talkies, yes I originally saw the movie in the theatre in '82.
    Yes whats up with that? The kids who watched the original film in 1982 weren't effected by the showing of guns so why the kids from 2002 be any different?


    They call it 'Political Correctness'. I call it pussy or soccer-moms.
    Ain't it the fucking truth. Its because of them todays generation can't enjoy the type of shows that we grew up with.


    There is a goof in the editing, you can still see 1 FBI agent with a gun, and as he turns it automagically turns into a walkie talkie.
    Michael
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 3 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 1298
      mlauzon wrote:
      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
      Sailor Moon(1992)
      On the same DVD where I saw the Dragonball Z episode
      there were also two episodes of Sailor Moon. I haven't
      watched that show in a decade. I pretty much regretted it
      because it was so damn bland and the main character herself
      has the most annoying voice. Also,whenever the villainesses
      ''shoot out an energy ball'' they sound like they're
      orgasming/taking a crap.


      You should track down the live action series "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon", that is, if you don't mind reading subtitles.
      Is it good or is it worse than the animated series.
      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 3 years 5 months ago
        • Posts: 1298
        mlauzon wrote:
        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
        Dyzfunk7ional wrote:
        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
        mlauzon wrote:
        I watched the 20th anniversary of ET back in early 2004, I didn't like the change from guns to walkie talkies, yes I originally saw the movie in the theatre in '82.
        Yes whats up with that? The kids who watched the original film in 1982 weren't effected by the showing of guns so why the kids from 2002 be any different?


        They call it 'Political Correctness'. I call it pussy or soccer-moms.
        Ain't it the fucking truth. Its because of them todays generation can't enjoy the type of shows that we grew up with.


        There is a goof in the editing, you can still see 1 FBI agent with a gun, and as he turns it automagically turns into a walkie talkie.
        Weird.
        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • avatar
          • 3 years 5 months ago
          • Posts: 1298
          George of The Jungle (1997)
          I loved this movie as a kid and found a
          VHS of the film at Goodwill so I decided
          to see it again. It was fun.
          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 3 years 5 months ago
            • Posts: 148
            AtlantaCommercials wrote:
            mlauzon wrote:
            AtlantaCommercials wrote:
            Sailor Moon(1992)
            On the same DVD where I saw the Dragonball Z episode
            there were also two episodes of Sailor Moon. I haven't
            watched that show in a decade. I pretty much regretted it
            because it was so damn bland and the main character herself
            has the most annoying voice. Also,whenever the villainesses
            ''shoot out an energy ball'' they sound like they're
            orgasming/taking a crap.


            You should track down the live action series "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon", that is, if you don't mind reading subtitles.
            Is it good or is it worse than the animated series.


            It's more like the manga that it is based on, it follows it a lot better than the anime series. Send me a PM, and I'll give you a link to where you can find the series.




            AtlantaCommercials wrote:
            mlauzon wrote:
            AtlantaCommercials wrote:
            Dyzfunk7ional wrote:
            AtlantaCommercials wrote:
            mlauzon wrote:
            I watched the 20th anniversary of ET back in early 2004, I didn't like the change from guns to walkie talkies, yes I originally saw the movie in the theatre in '82.
            Yes whats up with that? The kids who watched the original film in 1982 weren't effected by the showing of guns so why the kids from 2002 be any different?


            They call it 'Political Correctness'. I call it pussy or soccer-moms.
            Ain't it the fucking truth. Its because of them todays generation can't enjoy the type of shows that we grew up with.


            There is a goof in the editing, you can still see 1 FBI agent with a gun, and as he turns it automagically turns into a walkie talkie.
            Weird.


            They didn't seem to catch it properly, I just wish they'd go back and give them all guns!
            Michael
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 3 years 5 months ago
              • Posts: 1298
              The Adventures of Rocky And Bullwinkle (2000)
              Just watched this nostalgic movie again after buying
              a dvd from Big Lots. In the grand total it was a fine
              film. I espically like the fact they used the original
              voice actors and then make the animated stars actually
              look cartoonish instead of looking like furry cgi
              abominations. Also,''Are You Talking To Me?''
              Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

              Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

              http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 3 years 5 months ago
                • Posts: 1298
                Big Fat Liar(2002)
                After 10 long years,I decided to rewatch this film
                from my childhood again. It was a fine movie for it's
                time and audience. It's from Dan Scnider who made some
                of my favorite shows as a kid(Amanda Show,Keenan & Kel,
                All That.) So It's a no brainer why I liked this movie.
                Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 3 years 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 578
                  Spot The Dog (1987)
                  signature
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 3 years 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 616
                    All that I can think of right now is that I got Season Two of Rocko's Modern Life on DVD a while back. Used to enjoy this cartoon growing up on Nickelodeon.

                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 3 years 5 months ago
                      • Posts: 1298
                      PixarFan88 wrote:
                      All that I can think of right now is that I got Season Two of Rocko's Modern Life on DVD a while back. Used to enjoy this cartoon growing up on Nickelodeon.
                      Same here. Have you seen the bonus features?
                      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 3 years 5 months ago
                        • Posts: 1298
                        Angry Beavers(1997-1999)
                        I bought the season 3 DVD of this cartoon
                        at the store just last week and saw the show
                        for the first time since 1999. The show was
                        pretty damn weird but,its funny in a surreal
                        way.
                        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 3 years 5 months ago
                          • Posts: 1298
                          Parenthood (1989)
                          I first watched this movie on cable
                          when I was 7 or 8 and remember only
                          a few parts of it.I just recently bought
                          a VHS of it from the thrift store
                          and decided to look at it again. It was a
                          lot more adult then I remembered it.
                          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • avatar
                            • 3 years 5 months ago
                            • Posts: 1298
                            X-Men Evolution(2001-2003)
                            Used to watch this show on Kids WB sometimes.
                            I just bought a VHS of it from Goodwill a
                            week ago and decided to watch it again.

                            I didn't like it due to the fact it was a ''
                            main characters as teenagers in high school
                            spin off''show,they made Cyclops into a wimp,
                            and the total generic premise of it. I prefer
                            the original animated series from the 90s.
                            Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                            Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                            http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 3 years 5 months ago
                              • Posts: 1041
                              I've been watching "Pirates of Dark Water". I notice the animation imperfections now, but it's still good.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • avatar
                                • 3 years 5 months ago
                                • Posts: 1298
                                Star Wars II:Attack of The Clones (2002)
                                Watched this film like a week a ago and it the
                                first time I saw this in years. Its the same as
                                Phantom Menace.Excellent action scenes but,badly
                                written dialogue. Also,it has the worst romance
                                plot I have ever seen on film.I mean,how the hell
                                can a woman find being compared to sand attractive?!
                                Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • avatar
                                  • 3 years 5 months ago
                                  • Posts: 1298
                                  TMNT:The Motion Picture(1990)
                                  I finally watched this movie again in the first
                                  time in years and I think I like it. Thought it was
                                  going going to be bad like Turtles 3 but,it wasn't.
                                  The choreography in the fight scenes were pretty good
                                  and its also pretty damn entertaining.
                                  Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                  Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                  http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • avatar
                                    • 3 years 4 months ago
                                    • Posts: 1298
                                    Indian In The Cupboard (1995)
                                    Just rewatched this movie on VHS.It was
                                    weird and a little slow-paced.
                                    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • avatar
                                      • 3 years 4 months ago
                                      • Posts: 616
                                      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                      PixarFan88 wrote:
                                      All that I can think of right now is that I got Season Two of Rocko's Modern Life on DVD a while back. Used to enjoy this cartoon growing up on Nickelodeon.
                                      Same here. Have you seen the bonus features?


                                      Can't say that I have. Sorry for taking so long replying. I rarely post on here.

                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • avatar
                                        • 3 years 4 months ago
                                        • Posts: 7419
                                        Lupin III - Although not from my childhood, I was really into this show around middle school. I watched it again recently on DVD, and unlike a lot of shows I liked from that time, it's really held up. Timeless and hilarious.

                                        The Lion King - Watched it in twelfth grade, for the first time since fifth grade. Still loved it, and I still love it.

                                        Rocko's Modern Life - Renewed interest after realizing all of the jokes that had gone over my head as a kid, but for the most part it's not really appealing to me anymore.

                                        2 Stupid Dogs - I watched the entire series with a friend not too long ago. It's a pretty fun, relaxing show. Don't care for Secret Squirrel though.

                                        Those are all that I can think of... most of the movies and television shows I was into as a child were either totally childish things that I've since grown out of, or things that I've appreciated all of my life.
                                        TMNT wrote:
                                        Movin` on up!! To the East side Blah blah Blah Movin on up Gaints lol.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • avatar
                                          • 3 years 4 months ago
                                          • Posts: 1298
                                          PixarFan88 wrote:
                                          AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                          PixarFan88 wrote:
                                          All that I can think of right now is that I got Season Two of Rocko's Modern Life on DVD a while back. Used to enjoy this cartoon growing up on Nickelodeon.
                                          Same here. Have you seen the bonus features?


                                          Can't say that I have. Sorry for taking so long replying. I rarely post on here.

                                          Oh That's Okay.
                                          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search