• 3 years 5 months ago
    • Posts: 205
    • Account Disabled
    Any VHS collectors out there?.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
    • avatar
      • 3 years 5 months ago
      • Posts: 1298
      I am a collector and I have tons of tapes. Both recorded and pre-recorded. My specialty is animation.(Nicktoons,Cartoon Cartoons,Disney,nostalgic shows,and PBS' Arthur.
      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • avatar
        • 3 years 5 months ago
        • Posts: 711
        I have quite a few VHS tapes, but wouldn't really consider myself much of a collector
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 3 years 5 months ago
          • Posts: 205
          • Account Disabled
          Thats cool guys & Jadedoz there is always time to start a collection if you want too.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • avatar
            • 3 years 5 months ago
            • Posts: 1298
            I also collect 1990s Blockbusters and comedy films.(i.e. Independence Day,True Lies,Last Action Hero,Contact,Speed,
            The Waterboy,The Die Hards,The First Star Wars Trilogy,James Bond,and many more.)
            Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

            Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

            http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • avatar
              • 3 years 5 months ago
              • Posts: 16
              I collect mainly what people tape off their TVs and not commercial releases. Huge fan of older commercials.

              Here's some I uploaded to youtube:

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCqdo-5ICAY

              :30 Rosi
              1:00 Melanie's Magic Mall
              1:30 Tyco VideoCam
              2:00 Micro Machines Super Van City
              2:30 Disney Tiny Collection
              3:00 Cheer Ad
              3:30 Got Milk Ad
              4:00 Real Life giant Construction Equipment For Kids
              5:00 Duracele PowerCheck
              5:30 Father Son Ribs Cheer Ad
              6:00 Glow in the Dark Better Blocks
              7:00 New Vortex Mega Flight with John Elway
              7:30 Turner Classic Movies Bill Cosby
              8:00 Cabbage Patch Kids World Travelers
              8:30 Hot Wheels Crack-Ups Crash Course
              9:00 Lional Play world
              9:30 Pow-R-Trons
              10:00 Capsela
              10:30 Barbie Workout Center
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • avatar
                • 3 years 5 months ago
                • Posts: 515
                I have a collection of VHS tapes, but it's not one of the biggest. I might as well expand it with a few more tapes purchased from thrift stores, garage sales, etc. However, come income tax time which is right around the corner, I am thinking about getting my own credit card to purchase things off the internet.
                “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • avatar
                  • 3 years 5 months ago
                  • Posts: 1298
                  demonpuppet87 wrote:
                  I have a collection of VHS tapes, but it's not one of the biggest. I might as well expand it with a few more tapes purchased from thrift stores, garage sales, etc. However, come income tax time which is right around the corner, I am thinking about getting my own credit card to purchase things off the internet.
                  What kind of tapes do you have?
                  Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                  Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                  http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • avatar
                    • 3 years 5 months ago
                    • Posts: 515
                    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                    demonpuppet87 wrote:
                    I have a collection of VHS tapes, but it's not one of the biggest. I might as well expand it with a few more tapes purchased from thrift stores, garage sales, etc. However, come income tax time which is right around the corner, I am thinking about getting my own credit card to purchase things off the internet.
                    What kind of tapes do you have?


                    Just random tapes I've purchased from thrift shops and garage sales, as well as tapes from my childhood. Some of those tapes are still factory-sealed.
                    “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • avatar
                      • 3 years 5 months ago
                      • Posts: 1298
                      demonpuppet87 wrote:
                      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                      demonpuppet87 wrote:
                      I have a collection of VHS tapes, but it's not one of the biggest. I might as well expand it with a few more tapes purchased from thrift stores, garage sales, etc. However, come income tax time which is right around the corner, I am thinking about getting my own credit card to purchase things off the internet.
                      What kind of tapes do you have?


                      Just random tapes I've purchased from thrift shops and garage sales, as well as tapes from my childhood. Some of those tapes are still factory-sealed.
                      Anything animated?
                      Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                      Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                      http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • avatar
                        • 3 years 5 months ago
                        • Posts: 515
                        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                        demonpuppet87 wrote:
                        AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                        What kind of tapes do you have?


                        Just random tapes I've purchased from thrift shops and garage sales, as well as tapes from my childhood. Some of those tapes are still factory-sealed.
                        Anything animated?


                        Some of them, including a factory-sealed copy of the 1989 print of The Pink Panther in A Pink Christmas, which I bought at a discount store in 2006.
                        “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • avatar
                          • 3 years 5 months ago
                          • Posts: 717
                          I'll buy them if they are in decent shape and not on dvd yet. I always keep an eye out for 80s Anime and obscure fantasy movies.
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 7 months 16 days ago
                            • Posts: 1
                            Selling some of my Kung-Fu vhs on ebay! 5 Fingers of Death and more! http://www.ebay.com/itm/131373810369?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • avatar
                              • 7 months 16 days ago
                              • Posts: 1916
                              ATTN: thecrow174 /\
                              tangspot2 wrote:
                              Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 7 months 11 days ago
                                • Posts: 6
                                I still collect VHS.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 9 hours 35 minutes ago
                                  • Posts: 5
                                  Right here brother. I'm actually in the process of getting rid of all my DVDs that I can, and replace them with VHS. I'm also starting to record tv shows on VHS. Love analog!! I recently bought you've got mail brand new sealed. I opened it and the smell was amazing. It took me back to my childhood. Inside the box was a set of four postcards with images from the movie. It was really neat to see those.
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  Search