• 2 years 9 months ago
    • Posts: 1253
    thecrow174 wrote:
    BigChris wrote:
    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: Loved it when I was a kid and it still stands up for the mine cart chase scene alone.


    I thought everyone liked that movie.
    Maybe its because of the appearance of Shortround that annoyed them. Not me though,he was okay.
    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 9 months ago
      • Posts: 3946
      Valhalla Rising. This movie is destined to be a cult favorite.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 9 months ago
        • Posts: 563
        Ang Li's Hulk - No seriously, I thought the story had a lot of depth and had that TDK feel to it.

        It was way ahead of its time IMO.
        Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
        Can't live, can't breathe with no air
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 9 months ago
          • Posts: 1253
          thabz wrote:
          Ang Li's Hulk - No seriously, I thought the story had a lot of depth and had that TDK feel to it.

          It was way ahead of its time IMO.
          I kinda thought that movie was okay too. Also,what is your opinion on the 2008 film? I only saw a few scenes of it.
          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 9 months ago
            • Posts: 9857
            Jason X

            Yes, really.
            thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 9 months ago
              • Posts: 1579
              Christmas with the Kranks
              Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 9 months ago
                • Posts: 9857
                Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
                thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 9 months ago
                  • Posts: 563
                  AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                  thabz wrote:
                  Ang Li's Hulk - No seriously, I thought the story had a lot of depth and had that TDK feel to it.

                  It was way ahead of its time IMO.
                  I kinda thought that movie was okay too. Also,what is your opinion on the 2008 film? I only saw a few scenes of it.


                  I haven't yet seen it but I was told it was ok from friends, though it usually comes on TV but at awkward hours. :(
                  Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
                  Can't live, can't breathe with no air
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 9 months ago
                    • Posts: 1253
                    thabz wrote:
                    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                    thabz wrote:
                    Ang Li's Hulk - No seriously, I thought the story had a lot of depth and had that TDK feel to it.

                    It was way ahead of its time IMO.
                    I kinda thought that movie was okay too. Also,what is your opinion on the 2008 film? I only saw a few scenes of it.


                    I haven't yet seen it but I was told it was ok from friends, though it usually comes on TV but at awkward hours. :(
                    Alright thank you.
                    Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                    Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                    http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 9 months ago
                      • Posts: 1579
                      Street Fighter
                      Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 9 months ago
                        • Posts: 1253
                        jrs1991 wrote:
                        Street Fighter
                        M.Bison ''OF COURSE!''
                        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 9 months ago
                          • Posts: 3946
                          Pathfinder
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 9 months ago
                            • Posts: 884

                            Rob Zombie's Halloween.
                            "Nobody wants to see vampire killers or vampires either! apparently all they want are demented madmen running around in ski-masks hacking up young virgins"-Peter Vincent from Fright Night.
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 9 months ago
                              • Posts: 9857
                              Jurassic Park III
                              thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 9 months ago
                                • Posts: 1253
                                thecrow174 wrote:
                                Jurassic Park III
                                I watched the movie as a little kid the first time it went out on VHS back in 2001 and thought it was okay except for one scene. The damn Spinosaurus Tyranosaurus fight. I was so frustrated that damn Spino-piece-of-shit defeated the unofficial star of the original film in only 5 minutes!
                                Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 9 months 14 days ago
                                  • Posts: 2
                                  Kingdom of the crystal skull
                                  Hulk
                                  Jason takes Manhattan
                                  Coneheads
                                  The lost world
                                  Titanic
                                  Gremlins 2
                                  Drag me to hell
                                  The innkeepers
                                  Deadly friend
                                  Alien 3 & Resurrection
                                  Last house on the left (original)
                                  The mangler
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 9 months 8 days ago
                                    • Posts: 9857
                                    Problem Child 1 & 2.
                                    thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 9 months 8 days ago
                                      • Posts: 1471
                                      - Thomas Jane's Punisher
                                      - Howard the Duck
                                      - Batman Forever
                                      - The Lost World
                                      - Jason X
                                      - Major League II
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 9 months 7 days ago
                                        • Posts: 9857
                                        Derk wrote:
                                        - Thomas Jane's Punisher
                                        - Howard the Duck
                                        - Batman Forever
                                        - The Lost World
                                        - Jason X
                                        - Major League II

                                        Some of those I never had a problem with.
                                        thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 9 months 7 days ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                          thecrow174 wrote:
                                          Jurassic Park III
                                          I watched the movie as a little kid the first time it went out on VHS back in 2001 and thought it was okay except for one scene. The damn Spinosaurus Tyranosaurus fight. I was so frustrated that damn Spino-piece-of-shit defeated the unofficial star of the original film in only 5 minutes!


                                          Agreed! That damn scene basically ruined the whole movie for me.
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search
                                          Users Online