• 2 years 10 months ago
    • Posts: 381
    I was watching through the TMNT blu-ray set that I got for Christmas and got to thinking. I really like TMNT 3. But from what I read on the internet, most people seem to really hate it. I can sort of see where they're coming from. The turtles' suits aren't as good as the first movie and the story could have used a bit more depth to it. But it's still a fun movie. The suits are a lot better than the second movie...at least the heads are better. The bodies have always been pretty good.

    I really wanted to like the cgi turtles movie, but the ridiculous voice they got for Splinter, Mako, really took me out of the movie. I love Mako, but he just didn't sound anything like Splinter has ever sounded. That, and the turtles' head looked sort of squished.
    Don't pay any attention to the evil spirited and dead of heart. They're not worth your time.
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 10 months ago
      • Posts: 9844
      Avatar. :lol:
      thecrow174: Lover of martial arts cinema.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 10 months ago
        • Posts: 1251
        The 1999 Live Action Inspector Gadget Film. I loved this film as a kid and practically grew up with it. But,very few people on the internet like this movie. Maybe its because they grew up with the original cartoon and thought the film was inferior. I still like the film no matter what other people think.
        Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

        Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

        http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 10 months ago
          • Posts: 1251
          CruJonesIsTheMan wrote:
          The turtles' suits aren't as good as the first movie
          That's because Jim Henson Studios(The makers of the suits in the original film.)bailed out and the producers had to get a new costume maker.
          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 10 months ago
            • Posts: 826
            First Kid
            [quote]In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior, they told me Exit stage left! Exit stage rig
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 10 months ago
              • Posts: 1251
              DeliGuy wrote:
              First Kid
              The one with Sinbad?
              Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

              Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

              http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 10 months ago
                • Posts: 563
                The Adventures of Pluto Nash
                Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
                Can't live, can't breathe with no air
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 10 months ago
                  • Posts: 74809
                  Avatar and Godzilla 1998
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 10 months ago
                    • Posts: 1785
                    Waterworld
                    Johnny Mnemonic
                    The Meteor Man
                    tangspot2 wrote:
                    Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 10 months ago
                      • Posts: 826
                      AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                      DeliGuy wrote:
                      First Kid
                      The one with Sinbad?


                      Thats the one.
                      [quote]In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior, they told me Exit stage left! Exit stage rig
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 10 months ago
                        • Posts: 1579
                        Kazaam
                        Rest In Peace, Sunshine, 2002 - 7/21/2011. The best dog ever.
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 10 months ago
                          • Posts: 131
                          Nineteen Eighty-Four
                          and
                          Bat Pussy
                          "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 10 months ago
                            • Posts: 59
                            Powder
                            Postman
                            Born In '79
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 10 months ago
                              • Posts: 513
                              Godzilla 1998. I have the movie on both VHS and DVD (the former was given to me as a Christmas present), and am willing to get stated on setting up one of the largest Godzilla 1998 memorabilia collection that ever existed. That includes toys, clothing, trading cards, promotional items, etc.
                              “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 10 months ago
                                • Posts: 74809
                                ferngully
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 2 years 10 months ago
                                  • Posts: 1251
                                  demonpuppet87 wrote:
                                  Godzilla 1998. I have the movie on both VHS and DVD (the former was given to me as a Christmas present), and am willing to get stated on setting up one of the largest Godzilla 1998 memorabilia collection that ever existed. That includes toys, clothing, trading cards, promotional items, etc.
                                  What do you have so far?
                                  Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                  Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                  http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 2 years 10 months ago
                                    • Posts: 513
                                    AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                    demonpuppet87 wrote:
                                    Godzilla 1998. I have the movie on both VHS and DVD (the former was given to me as a Christmas present), and am willing to get stated on setting up one of the largest Godzilla 1998 memorabilia collection that ever existed. That includes toys, clothing, trading cards, promotional items, etc.
                                    What do you have so far?


                                    Just the DVD and the VHS. I am planning to go scrounging thru eBay, thrift shops, and garage sales for whatever Godzilla 1998 memorabilia I can get my hands on and buy.
                                    “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 2 years 10 months ago
                                      • Posts: 31
                                      Eyes Wide Shut
                                      Last Year at Marienbad (L'Année dernière à Marienbad)
                                      Videodrome
                                      Darkman
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 2 years 10 months ago
                                        • Posts: 513
                                        The live-action remake of The Flintstones was another underrated movie that I liked. However, when it first came out, my 7th birthday party was Flintstone-themed, and we almost had to use the party hats and invitations we'd purchased for the celebration. However, I decided to write on some of the invitations myself.
                                        “You know, bras are okay. Socks and T-shirts are only going to make me trip.” - Jakob Dylan
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 2 years 10 months ago
                                          • Posts: 1251
                                          demonpuppet87 wrote:
                                          AtlantaCommercials wrote:
                                          demonpuppet87 wrote:
                                          Godzilla 1998. I have the movie on both VHS and DVD (the former was given to me as a Christmas present), and am willing to get stated on setting up one of the largest Godzilla 1998 memorabilia collection that ever existed. That includes toys, clothing, trading cards, promotional items, etc.
                                          What do you have so far?


                                          Just the DVD and the VHS. I am planning to go scrounging thru eBay, thrift shops, and garage sales for whatever Godzilla 1998 memorabilia I can get my hands on and buy.
                                          I used to have the DVD but,I gave it away to a used DVD store.
                                          Ed:An Apple A Day Keeps The Bus Driver Away!

                                          Check out my Youtube page.Full of classic commercials from the 80s,90s,and 00s.

                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/AtlantaCommercials96/videos
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search