• 2 years 9 months ago
    • Posts: 74809
    I am making an article and don't know how to add a picture to it, because i don't know how to upload pictures to Retro Junk. How do i do that?
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 9 months ago
      • Posts: 826
      Go to writers corner and on the right hand side it says Article FAQ. You will find your answer there.
      [quote]In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior, they told me Exit stage left! Exit stage rig
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 9 months ago
        • Posts: 74809
        DeliGuy wrote:
        Go to writers corner and on the right hand side it says Article FAQ. You will find your answer there.


        Already checked. Only found how to insert pictures ([picture picturename]), not how to upload.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 9 months ago
          • Posts: 826
          Notshane wrote:
          DeliGuy wrote:
          Go to writers corner and on the right hand side it says Article FAQ. You will find your answer there.


          Already checked. Only found how to insert pictures ([picture picturename]), not how to upload.


          Sorry didn't realize what you were talking about there. Save a pic on your desk top through your Paint program (make sure its a jpeg file). Then when you click the browse button it will allow you to upload it.
          [quote]In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior, they told me Exit stage left! Exit stage rig
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 9 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            DeliGuy wrote:
            Sorry didn't realize what you were talking about there. Save a pic on your desk top through your Paint program (make sure its a jpeg file). Then when you click the browse button it will allow you to upload it.


            I already found out the button was below the editing part. Should of scrolled down. Well, thanks anyway.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 9 months ago
              • Posts: 1230
              Make sure to give your pics unique names. All the article pics land in the same directory on the site, so if you have one with the same filename as in someone else's article, it won't let you upload it. Also, it will remove any non-alphanumeric characters (such as dashes), so "my-photo.jpg" will wind up the same as "myphoto.jpg".
              signature*WARNING: The above post may be highly opinionated, read at your own risk.

              Gee Caspah, you're a twicky one!
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              Search