• 2 years 11 months ago
    • Posts: 479
    What are some good kids halloween movies from the 80's-90's.

    Not Halloween themed episodes or Halloween specials but actual movies like Ernest Scared Stupid or Hocus Pocus......Thanks :twisted:
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 2 years 11 months ago
      • Posts: 3361
      Are you really in Halloween mode already?
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 2 years 11 months ago
        • Posts: 479
        darthmunk wrote:
        Are you really in Halloween mode already?
        Lol, I really am Uncle Jessie
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 2 years 11 months ago
          • Posts: 430
          • Account Disabled
          keerjeerclacko wrote:
          darthmunk wrote:
          Are you really in Halloween mode already?
          Lol, I really am Uncle Jessie



          Hehe, I'm already getting into Christmas mode. I bougth my best friend his Christmas present a few weeks ago.
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 2 years 11 months ago
            • Posts: 430
            • Account Disabled
            As for movies to watch on Halloween, I would go with The Nightmare Before Christmas. I would guess that's a movie you could watch at Christmas time too, because it has a Christmas twist too it.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 2 years 11 months ago
              • Posts: 9557
              I guess Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't know.
              There is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

              One is evil and the other one is good. Which wolf will win? The one you feed the most.

              http://unbelievableyou.com/a-native-american-cherokee-story-two-wolves/
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 2 years 11 months ago
                • Posts: 728
                • Account Disabled
                Beetle Juice and The Burning (1981).

                There's been a resurgence of interest in the Burning lately. A lot of people are now saying it might be one of the best early 80's slasher flicks and that the villain, Cropsey is very scary yet believable. There's lots of neat trivia around it too, it was a very early Miramax feature, it had one of the first appearances of Jason Alexander and Rick Wakeman did the score. I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly did a next generation sequel or a remake.
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 2 years 11 months ago
                  • Posts: 460
                  All Dogs Go To Heaven
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 2 years 11 months ago
                    • Posts: 2400
                    The Saw movies
                    Scream 1, 2, 3 & 4
                    The Nightmare on Elm St, series (Including Freddy Vs. Jason and even the remake if you wanna give it a shot)
                    [img]htt
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 2 years 11 months ago
                      • Posts: 74809
                      Double Double Toil and Trouble, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 2 years 11 months ago
                        • Posts: 165
                        Go with some of the classics. Friday the 13, Halloween, Rosemary's Baby, Alien, the Omen, the Shining, Silence of the Lambs, Poltergeist, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Exorcist, Gremlins and Gremlins 2. You can't beat the classics.

                        I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or process
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 2 years 11 months ago
                          • Posts: 165
                          And don't forget Earnest Scared Stupid.
                          I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or process
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 2 years 11 months ago
                            • Posts: 570
                            Movies good for kids:

                            -The Halloweentown series
                            -The Addams Family
                            -Addams Family Values
                            -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
                            -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein
                            -Casper (The Movie)
                            -E.T.
                            -Ghostbusters II

                            TV Shows good for Halloween:
                            - Tales From the Cryptkeeper/New Tales from the Cryptkeeper (...yes this is the kids version)
                            -Goosebumps
                            -Are You Afraid of the Dark?
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 2 years 11 months ago
                              • Posts: 14
                              Halloween Tree
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 2 years 11 months ago
                                • Posts: 479
                                Shaunbadia wrote:
                                The Saw movies
                                Scream 1, 2, 3 & 4
                                The Nightmare on Elm St, series (Including Freddy Vs. Jason and even the remake if you wanna give it a shot)


                                I repeat "What are some good KIDS! halloween movies from the 80's-90's" Thankyou :)
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                  • 2 years 11 months ago
                                  • Posts: 479
                                  Magus wrote:
                                  Go with some of the classics. Friday the 13, Halloween, Rosemary's Baby, Alien, the Omen, the Shining, Silence of the Lambs, Poltergeist, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Exorcist, Gremlins and Gremlins 2. You can't beat the classics.

                                  I repeat once again .... "What are some good K-I-D-S-! halloween movies from the 80's-90'" THANKS :)
                                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                    • 2 years 11 months ago
                                    • Posts: 479
                                    Magus wrote:
                                    And don't forget Earnest Scared Stupid.


                                    lol Dude did you even read the question?
                                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                      • 2 years 11 months ago
                                      • Posts: 479
                                      Gemini_Guy wrote:
                                      Movies good for kids:

                                      -The Halloweentown series
                                      -The Addams Family
                                      -Addams Family Values
                                      -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
                                      -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein
                                      -Casper (The Movie)
                                      -E.T.
                                      -Ghostbusters II

                                      TV Shows good for Halloween:
                                      - Tales From the Cryptkeeper/New Tales from the Cryptkeeper (...yes this is the kids version)
                                      -Goosebumps
                                      -Are You Afraid of the Dark?



                                      Thank you, great answer! I thought nobody on this forum could read for a second there.
                                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                        • 2 years 11 months ago
                                        • Posts: 570
                                        keerjeerclacko wrote:
                                        Gemini_Guy wrote:
                                        Movies good for kids:

                                        -The Halloweentown series
                                        -The Addams Family
                                        -Addams Family Values
                                        -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
                                        -Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein
                                        -Casper (The Movie)
                                        -E.T.
                                        -Ghostbusters II

                                        TV Shows good for Halloween:
                                        - Tales From the Cryptkeeper/New Tales from the Cryptkeeper (...yes this is the kids version)
                                        -Goosebumps
                                        -Are You Afraid of the Dark?



                                        Thank you, great answer! I thought nobody on this forum could read for a second there.


                                        NP, hope you find one you like ^ ^
                                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          • 2 years 11 months ago
                                          • Posts: 74809
                                          Well, not technicaly kids movies but I watched them as a kid, pretty much anything Hammer related.

                                          And it's always time to be in Halloween mode
                                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                          Search