• 3 years 4 months ago
    • Posts: 197
    toystoryfreak1995 wrote:
    DebrisStorm wrote:
    They should retire Mario and Sonic.
    Mario will be OK until Nintendo as a console maker goes under. Sonic needs to because everything past Sonic Adventure has been shit.


    I just hope that Mario doesn't retire from being a great video game icon, I'd freak out if the Kirby series came to an end, I'm a bigger Kirby fan than a MegaMan person. :P
    Sketch wrote:
    It's always been my opinion that you can never be too nice but it's not good to let people walk all over you either.


    TRG Forums|[url=http://vgcollect.com/Neomysterion]My Game Collection[
    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
      • 3 years 4 months ago
      • Posts: 74809
      toystoryfreak1995 wrote:
      DebrisStorm wrote:
      They should retire Mario and Sonic.
      Mario will be OK until Nintendo as a console maker goes under. Sonic needs to because everything past Sonic Adventure has been shit.


      Mario and Sonic are both stale.
      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
        • 3 years 4 months ago
        • Posts: 716
        I'd be more freaked out if the Pokemon series came to an end because it's like my favorite series of all time.
        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
          • 3 years 4 months ago
          • Posts: 197
          funguy10 wrote:
          I'd be more freaked out if the Pokemon series came to an end because it's like my favorite series of all time.


          ^ I'd say the same to that, even though Pokemon milks more money due to merchandising and the anime that's still on TV.
          Sketch wrote:
          It's always been my opinion that you can never be too nice but it's not good to let people walk all over you either.


          TRG Forums|[url=http://vgcollect.com/Neomysterion]My Game Collection[
          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
            • 3 years 4 months ago
            • Posts: 74809
            and here i'm missing the working designs game company.
            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
              • 3 years 4 months ago
              • Posts: 74809
              I would be devastated if the Mega Man series came to an end for good, seeing that it's one of my favorite series of all time and they just recently started making classic Mega Man games again (I was already crossing my fingers for Mega Man 11).

              However, right now it's just purely speculation that Mega Man is done for. He is one of the most popular video game characters right up there with Mario, Sonic, and Link...and I just don't see Capcom dropping him for good like that. Even though Keiji Inafune is the creator of Mega Man, Capcom still owns the rights to the character and there is nothing stopping them from making new games.
              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                • 11 months 1 day ago
                • Posts: 2
                ...Nooo ARghhh:cry:NOO...My..My First game was megaman ....Me and my brother played it soo manny times when we were small.....NOooooo Megaman,X,Zero,Protoman..All......
                signature
                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                  • 10 months 12 days ago
                  • Posts: 578
                  He did appear in Street Fighter X Mega Man.
                  signature
                  Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                    • 10 months 12 days ago
                    • Posts: 141
                    Capcom in recent years has been really trying to kill off Megaman for good, despite their claim on keeping him going for 50 years. This was evident by the way the cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 and did NOTHING for their 25th anniversary except for working on a super-crappy mobile RPG game that fells like a lazy flash game you see on small websites. I know Street fighter X Mega Man was released as a free download, but that was actually a fan-made game that Capcom distributed as their way of saying "Look, here's your Mega Man game. We still care about the blue bomber."

                    Fact of the matter is that Capcom has done absolutely nothing with the blue bomber for a long time. That is why Keiji Inafune left the company to work on Mighty No. 9. That is why we are most likely never going to see another Mega Man game again knowing the way Crapcom operates nowadays.
                    Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                      • 10 months 12 days ago
                      • Posts: 55
                      blueluigi22 wrote:
                      Capcom in recent years has been really trying to kill off Megaman for good, despite their claim on keeping him going for 50 years. This was evident by the way the cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 and did NOTHING for their 25th anniversary except for working on a super-crappy mobile RPG game that fells like a lazy flash game you see on small websites. I know Street fighter X Mega Man was released as a free download, but that was actually a fan-made game that Capcom distributed as their way of saying "Look, here's your Mega Man game. We still care about the blue bomber."

                      Fact of the matter is that Capcom has done absolutely nothing with the blue bomber for a long time. That is why Keiji Inafune left the company to work on Mighty No. 9. That is why we are most likely never going to see another Mega Man game again knowing the way Crapcom operates nowadays.


                      [u]Well, They could not continue Mega Man without Keiji Inifune. BTW, Charles Schultz did not want anyone else to take over the Charlie Brown and Friends comic strips after his death in 2000.[/u]
                      signature [u]Marsupilami: "No, Maurice! Those flowers were for your lady, Not your lunch! Now, What are you going to giver her?"[/u]
                      Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                        • 10 months 11 days ago
                        • Posts: 1784
                        blueluigi22 wrote:
                        Fact of the matter is that Capcom has done absolutely nothing with the blue bomber for a long time. That is why Keiji Inafune left the company to work on Mighty No. 9.

                        Mighty No. 9 sounds awesome. It sounds exactly like Megaman, but it's also different. You can basically pretend it's the same thing, No. 9 even looks like Megaman

                        BuddyBoy600alt wrote:
                        BTW, Charles Schultz did not want anyone else to take over the Charlie Brown and Friends comic strips after his death in 2000.[/u]
                        [/i][/b]
                        You mean Peanuts? What does that have to do with Megaman...
                        tangspot2 wrote:
                        Mrs. stake you say some nasty on my threads. Dirty bitch
                        Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                          • 1 month 12 days ago
                          • Posts: 15
                          Mega man was my fave character,
                          when i was liitle,
                          Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                            • 1 month 12 days ago
                            • Posts: 55
                            1990boy wrote:
                            Mega man was my fave character,
                            when i was liitle,

                            Me too. I loved him more than Sonic. Mega Man is more my favorite blue video game character.
                            signature [u]Marsupilami: "No, Maurice! Those flowers were for your lady, Not your lunch! Now, What are you going to giver her?"[/u]
                            Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                              • 1 day 18 hours ago
                              • Posts: 41
                              I will not miss him too much, given he had a LOT of sequels, but I will be pissed because I absolutely HATE it when a franchise does not officially end it's retarded. I mean, now that Mega Man Legends demo for the 3DS is literally the last piece of Mega Man you will ever own, and anyone who has that demo still is probably swinging it across poor Mega Man fans for hundreds of dollars.

                              But, on the bright side we got a Street Fighter with Mega Man crossing and Mega Man even appeared in Smash Bros. So he is in my favorite fighting games! Can not ask for better last games for him to be in than those. I highly doubt he will appear in Smash 5 though, unless they use his Mega Man X form instead. That would be awesome.
                              Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                • 18 hours 15 minutes ago
                                • Posts: 141
                                Thinking about it now, Mega Man has one of those fanbases I don't quite understand.

                                I remember about 5 or so years ago, everybody wanted Megaman to die because of all those spinoff titles that Capcom has been making. Megaman Starforce, Battle Network, etc. Now that ol Crapcom did kill off Mega Man, everybody wants Mega Man to come back.

                                Of course, there is other reasons I've been hating what Crapcom has been doing for the past couple years, and it sucks horribly that they cancelled Mega Man Legends 3. Although the people are Crapcom also has themselves to blame as they spitefully hates their fanbase by blaming the fans for the cancellation of MML3... and the negative reception of Resident Evil 6 FEET UNDER, saying that the fans have gotten too old.
                                Are you sure you want to delete this post? Yes | No
                                Search